Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Millen

I had a brain tumor. Dr. Ahuja and Dr. Millen together, saved my life. They removed the tumor, and I have slight numbness left side of face and that is nothing, to what could have been. I absolutely trust this doctor with his knowledge and candid answers to questions. He wants you to know what you are up against. He told us the facts, all of the facts. He didn't sugar coat it. I thank God every day that He brought these doctors into my life. I am well, I am on medications, and Life is good. God bless Dr. Millen. His staff was always helpful. I never had any issues with them. I like his office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Patient's update
I want to correct my previous statement. I meant to say I am on No medications.

Submitted December 11, 2014

Very disorganized office filled wall to wall. Over two hours late for appointment. People walking in and out while doctor talking to me. Rude, arrogant doctor. He ushered me to take tests I had done 1 month prior be redone, I refused. Staff took my blood pressure 4 times with a child's cuff and then told me the inability to get an accurate reading was my fault because I was heavy. Had me doing balance tests in the hallway. I wanted to run out of the office it was so scary. I can't believe this guy is practicing real medicine. Literally, it was a nut house.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Millen is knowledgable and really cares about helping his patients.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

dr.millen,as far as my husbands surgery he did wonderful. my husband got frustrated when talking to me because he could not hear him.my response to my husband,you will be thanking him 100 times over. he could only hear 10percent and now hears most everythig in arm length.thank you dr. millen. beverly ritzman

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Millen is very knowledgeable. He can come across as being rude or arrogant, but he is a good surgeon and tries hard to answer all of his patient's questions. He makes sure he can see everyone, so his punctuality is a bit of an issue, but he makes sure he covers all of your concerns. He was very accessible to me after surgery when I had questions. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with tinnitus or vertigo.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Millen knows his field. I would suggest going to him first instead of most middle of the road ENT's. AVOID Dr. Samuel at all costs, he disfigured my inner ear in a surgery but thankfully Dr. Millen is able to make some corrections. Dr. Millen has a wealth of knowledge and the ability to use it. God Bless Dr. Millen.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I absolutely love this doctor. Very caring and extremely knowledgable. I had surgery to remove an acoustic neuroma tumor. Doctor Millen made me feel comfortable going into the surgery and took great care with my recovery. He has also helped with obtaining a BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid). I would recommend this doctor to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

RUDE Pompous and uncaring- was referred to because the other ENT did know the issue - never looked at my ears, saw that the hearing had improve, know I was breastfeeding – only cared about family history (which has little to do with the disorder he gave) and still prescribed meds I could not take- misdiagnosis me, was not available for many days of the week and was NOT accommodating for people with children. Did not listen or take time to explain. Was very rude. Exam room extremely small only fit two people and one chair.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Simply the best Doc when it comes to Tinnittus care. He was able to offer a couple of types of treatment and was compassionate about the stress & suffering that accompanies this condition. None of that "hard nosed" you're just going to have to live with it stuff that is so commonly heard.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Fabulous doctor. He treated both of my children, and immediately put them (and me) at ease with his easy going personality and great sense of humor. He comes across as very laid back, but don't let that fool you. He really knows his field of expertise and is a superb surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2006

Dr. Steven J. Millen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1973)