Ratings for Dr. Robert Kramer

Dr Kramer will not listen to his patients. He just sees oneway and it is his way. When still having a complaint about problems he does not take the nessary measure to see what is going on, instead he just drops your case and says there is nothing more i can due for you with out taking any test. Worst doctor that I ever been to

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I had a torn disk in my knee and Dr. Kramer operated on it. He suggested using a scope instead of a complete incision because he felt it would heal quicker and I would have less pain. Indeed I didn't even have to take a Tylenol for pain and I was back at work (on my feet all day) in less than a week. I would highly recommend Dr. Kramer for his concern for me as a patient and his surgical skill. I know he takes a tremendous amount of time with each patient compared to other doctors. He is a very friendly doctor and you won't go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

I did have a bit of a wait (I saw him at the Lindbergh location). I had tendonitis in my wrist...my primary doc told me the radiologist had reported the xray as negative, but Dr. Kramer saw a bone spur that the radiologist had apparantly missed. He gave me a cortisone shot which fixed the problem completely (I had been suffering with it for 6 months) and referred me to another doctor if I had further problems and needed surgery (because he didn't feel comfortable with operating on my wrist given the extra complications of the bone spur)...I think this is a sign of a good doctor...to recognize their limits and refer you to someone else...I wish other doctors had done that rather than operate on me (for other orthopedic problems) and get a poor outcome. Dr. Kramer was also personable and friendly. I will go to him again if I need an orthopedist, as I know he will send me somewhere else if need be.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

First appmt was at 10:30 AM. At 11;15, I left with my elderly relative(88), an Alzeimers patient at a nursing home. He had gotten there at 10AM for paperwork. The receptionist never told anyone he ran behind until someone asked. Someone rescheduled but I refused too. However the nursing home said he needed to see someone so I called the next day and got in the following week on Thursday at 10:50 AM. We were not seen until 1PM. The receptionist said he was an hour behind which was a lie and said we could go get a snack but be back by 11:30 in case he could see us. We sat there along with his other patients And everyone was seen 2 hours from there appmt time. Since this happened twice in a row, I think he purposely schedules people early and then has them wait.Some people were in pain, on crutches and couldn't leave to get food- the front desk gal said to try the hospital cafetteria which anyone with a foot injury it was too far to go. I could not believe the arrogance and disregar for the patients time this Dr. showed. Fortunately we did not have to return. I would not recommend him t

flag | Submitted June 23, 2006

Dr. Robert Kramer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship-training in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery, Dr. Kramer practices general orthopedics, but has particular expertise in Hips, Knees and Shoulders - specifically Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery; Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery; and treatment of work-related injuries.

• English

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI