Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Unkenholz

Excellent dentist and staff. My children love him and I had to get quite a bit of work done when we first found him and I had minimal pain and excellent results. They are very punctual in my opinion and able to work around our busy schedule.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

will never return . terrible staff. forgot me in the waiting room after I went to counter 2 twice to remind them I was there. -- they were all eating and laughing, and i'm sitting there waiting (btw, I was right on time for my appointment that had been scheduled for 2 weeks). idiots

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Horrible doctor inflicted more pain then I was in and left in more pain then I came in with. Might have to go back which I dread and do not want to do. Very expensive and very crapy dentist. Hygienist Amy has the WORST breath and BO I've ever experienced. Heard she got fired from a bunch of other dentists for cheating on husband and kid. This stupid bimbo and dumb dentist are a perfect idiot maHorible doctor inflicted more pain then I was in and left in more pain then I came in with. Might have to go back which I dread and do not want to do. Very expensive and very crapy dentist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015