Ratings for Dr. Robert Gonzalez

They were always on time but he seemed to ALWAYS guess on what was going on. Never ordered any different lab other than what the insurance required.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Fantastic doctor!!! Genuinely cares. Willing to answer any and all questions in a way that you can walk out and feel confident in what he told you. I miss him!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

The staff is great and Dr. Gonzalez seems to genuinely care! Something you don't find to often these days in medicine. I'm very happy I found him!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is an exceptional person, when I attend my appointments I am treated with courtesy and kindness from the moment I am greeted at the desk. He is always willing to investigate whatever is necessary for my good health. His room assistant is always very kind and efficient when taking my history before the doctor comes in. And the person at the desk (new addition to staff just this past year) has treated me and my family with a friendly hello and has been very helpful to get an appointment for us in an appropriate manner, when he has not been available she even helps to get us in at the team's urgent care. This is a great doctor and a great office.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Gonzalez is wonderful!!! Or entire family sees him and has for years!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

The number 2 person on the coment list must hate everyone, he down graded the best Doctor we have ever had. He even went out while he was Christmas shopping and hand delivered our son's perscription for his pain medication. Something is wrong with someone that puts him down, every person that I have talked to says he is a wonderful Doctor. RIP Robby, our son

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Doctor Gonzalez is one of the best doctors in Wichita Kansas. He is very caring toward his patients. He listens and doesn't judge and always act for the betterment of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez provides the worst care in this town. Although he is often on call for his group of doctors, he acts like it is insulting to him to help patients. He is unhelpful in finding answers to health issues and uncaring in his approach to patients. My best suggestion would be to keep looking for another doctor. You will find better and he doesn't care if you continue with him or not.

Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez is extremly caring and patient. He also seems to be very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Robert Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS