Ratings for Dr. Nicole P. Bullock

I am really surprised by the comments here. Dr Bullock has always been very concerned and helpful to me. She has worked me into her schedule whenever it was needed. She is responsive to my concerns and is not one to prescribe habit-forming prescriptions without pursuing other methods of pain relief first. I respect her knowledge and dedication and I am very pleased to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Not recommended!! I should have read the reviews prior to my treatment. I challenged her on her assessment and she continued to want to give injection. NOT RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

As I was being seen by this doctor Bullock for pain mgmt. I would explain my pain to my best ability and she would still insinuate that it was something other than what I explained of my symptoms. Before I could even really finish my consult with her she was leaving to go and get med caseworker and placing me at MMI. She should really take the time to listen to her patients then maybe she'd be able to at least have a well thought plan of how to manage someones pain. I hate that was the chosen dr. For me because I left so confused and still in the same pain I started out with Dr. Nicole Bullock was no help. IF YOUR LOOKING A THOROUGH PAIN MGMT DR I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR. She's not worth the money

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This place is the worst!(So Called) Dr. Bullock is not a very experienced back / pain management doctor. She repeatedly attempted to preform back injections after I had no relief. She is not a doctor that I would recommend for back treatments. The front desk staff at the office are snooty and very short mannered. I highly recommend by-passing "Intern" Bullock and trying Dr. Smooth at the Cary Office. I had very good results from him after two visits. I wasted a lot of time and money with Bullock at Garner Ortho.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Bullock is nothing more than an in & out doctor. She is one of the worst pain management specialists I have seen. To be very blunt, she sucks. When you've been taking strong narcotics for yours and she cuts you off your medication and then prescribes Tylenol you know there is a very big problem. Save yourself some some time and bypass this doctor. If you have read the others that have made comments about her then you might really consider another Doctor. I will also be filing a complaint with the Medical Board for breaking the ethics rules and filing false documentation to cover her position.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Poor knowledge medication for pain relief. Repeated attempts to inject for pain relief after several injections had "NO" relief. Failed to follow up with me after she sent me to physical therapy. She received all the money she could get from my insurance and dropped me like a hot rock! Wish I had never gone to her!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Nicole Bullock has never been on time for any of my visits. The wait is often 30 minutes to an hour after your scheduled appointment time. The staff at the front desk is very polite and helpful. Dr. Bullock fails to listen to her patient! She provides services that are not needed so she can charge the insurance company addition money. She has very little knowledge of medications and over prescribes injection. I would not recommend her as a pain management Doctor!! She works for Cary Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists, PA 1120 SE Cary Parkway, Ste. 100 Cary, NC 27518 Phone: 919-467-4992 Fax: 919-481-9607 and Garner Orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Spine Specialists 1005 Vandora Springs Road Garner, NC 27529 Phone: 919.779.3861 Fax: 919.779.3234

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Nicole P. Bullock's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Oxford