Ratings for Dr. Nicole P. Bullock

I love Dr. Bullock! Just helped me with my pain and is patient and kind. Same with the nurses and staff they all get five stars

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Spent two years and thousands of of dollars in injections, not to mention three mris. She refused to believe injections did not work. It was always something else that was wrong. Newsflash: injections don't work for everyone. Then my prescription was cut after two years with no discussion, leaving me in pain and without medication. After 2 years, my pain (fully documented) has increased, not decreased. This has to border on malpractice as withdrawal can be a serious issue for older people in poor health. This is not pain management. It is a moneymaking racket for steroid injections. Waits were always long and staff is condescending. Pain is a complex issue and needs a more thoughtful and compassionate approach. Bullock talks at you and never listens. Only shots are ever offered: if they don't work she drops you. Chronic pain is chronic, and if you want to be blamed for your pain, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Bullock has been my physician for my lower back and hip. She worked up a plan with a series of injections, therapy and exercises that has help relieve me of he pain. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Bullock. She is not only very knowledgeable in her profession, she is patient and explains everything she's doing and why. She is thorough and I cannot imagine having another doctor giving me my injections.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I am really surprised by the comments here. Dr Bullock has always been very concerned and helpful to me. She has worked me into her schedule whenever it was needed. She is responsive to my concerns and is not one to prescribe habit-forming prescriptions without pursuing other methods of pain relief first. I respect her knowledge and dedication and I am very pleased to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Not recommended!! I should have read the reviews prior to my treatment. I challenged her on her assessment and she continued to want to give injection. NOT RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

As I was being seen by this doctor Bullock for pain mgmt. I would explain my pain to my best ability and she would still insinuate that it was something other than what I explained of my symptoms. Before I could even really finish my consult with her she was leaving to go and get med caseworker and placing me at MMI. She should really take the time to listen to her patients then maybe she'd be able to at least have a well thought plan of how to manage someones pain. I hate that was the chosen dr. For me because I left so confused and still in the same pain I started out with Dr. Nicole Bullock was no help. IF YOUR LOOKING A THOROUGH PAIN MGMT DR I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR. She's not worth the money

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This place is the worst!(So Called) Dr. Bullock is not a very experienced back / pain management doctor. She repeatedly attempted to preform back injections after I had no relief. She is not a doctor that I would recommend for back treatments. The front desk staff at the office are snooty and very short mannered. I highly recommend by-passing "Intern" Bullock and trying Dr. Smooth at the Cary Office. I had very good results from him after two visits. I wasted a lot of time and money with Bullock at Garner Ortho.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Bullock is nothing more than an in & out doctor. She is one of the worst pain management specialists I have seen. To be very blunt, she sucks. When you've been taking strong narcotics for yours and she cuts you off your medication and then prescribes Tylenol you know there is a very big problem. Save yourself some some time and bypass this doctor. If you have read the others that have made comments about her then you might really consider another Doctor. I will also be filing a complaint with the Medical Board for breaking the ethics rules and filing false documentation to cover her position.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Poor knowledge medication for pain relief. Repeated attempts to inject for pain relief after several injections had "NO" relief. Failed to follow up with me after she sent me to physical therapy. She received all the money she could get from my insurance and dropped me like a hot rock! Wish I had never gone to her!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Nicole P. Bullock's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP