Ratings for Dr. Jonathann C. Kuo

A total mill. Dangerously fast trying to get patients out the door. Most people in the waiting room don't speak a lick Of English. Never going back

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Promises physical therapy but proceeds to prescribe pain killers and MRIs. After several months of treatment, results include side effects to medication and unnecessary exposure to radiation. Finally learned that those treatments are usually the last resort for pain after physical therapy. Please be careful so that you don't get hurt. Shop around. Get a second opinion on your prescriptions and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Kuo is an attentive, compassionate specialist who has helped me deal with chronic pain for the past three years. He is an artist with cortisone shots and Radio Frequency treatments -- which have helped get my life back, ease pain and gain a happier mental outlook on a serious back injury. He takes his practice and patients seriously and always treats you with respect, kindness and is focused on how I can improve my life through physical therapy.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I always have a wonderful experience seeing Dr. Kuo. Appointment are quick and I never have to wait. The staff and nurses are so kind and helpful. The doctor is sensitive to my needs and the treatment is painless. I am so glad I found Dr. Kuo and the Hudson Spine and and Pain Medicine.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I had a very negative experience with Dr Kuo as well. He gets you hooked on injections, pain medication and basically his practice is all about churning and burning patients in and out. He started out as a nice Doctor now he is all about $$. There is a huge turn over of staff he doesn't take proper precautions and I was left almost crippled from him. I would stay far away one day he is really going to hurt someone as much or worse then he did me. I have never been the same since he gave me an unnecessary procedure. It's a shame that with his credentials he has ruined the reputation of other doctors and made me fear any one going near me. This doctor is not to be trusted. He gives you 10-15 minutes and his practice is all about HIM it's become an assembly line.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Kuo by my physical therapy office. I've rarely had such a poor experience with a doctor. After taking a two minute case history about my hip pain, he said "there's basically not much I can do for you. Sometimes women, especially women with bigger hips, are just shaped funny and it puts pressure on your iliotibial bands." OK, but could this be related to an old hip injury? He didn't know. He also conducted the procedure he was giving me with 4 other staff members in the room; none of them introduced themselves. The nurse asked if I'd be more comfortable wearing a gown. Dr. Kuo turned to me and said, "well are you wearing underwear?" in front of this small crowd. Uh, yeah. To say nothing of the fact that I had been undergoing fertility treatment, which I needed to disclose for the purposes of the treatment, and he asks, in a voice loud enough for the entire waiting room to hear: "So when was the insemination attempt?"

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Jonathann C. Kuo's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)