Ratings for Dr. Amaury O. Valle

Had a dental emergency, they were able to schedule me within hours of my call, Dr. Valle was informative about my condition and treatment options available to me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Valle and Carla are a GREAT team!!! Dr. Valle is an amazing Dentist and an expert in his field!!! I've had a deep cleaning and cavities filled and Dr. Valle was so gentle that I almost fell asleep in the chair!!! Carla is a wonderful asset to the practice and very polite and helpful everytime I speak with her! If you are afraid to go the the Dentist, Dr. Valle will completely ease your fears!!! I look forward to being a lifetime patient of Dr. Valle's :)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

By far the best dentist I have ever been to. He is very relaxed, gentle, and knowledgeable. I am the type of person who is very concerned about dental health, and Dr. Valle happily answered every question and concern I had. He is a very talented dentist, and I would recommend him to anyone. He is a good dentist who truly cares.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Valle and Gloria for a little over a year now. They are always super friendly and fit me into their schedule in a pinch. If I have to bring my three year old, Ms. Gloria has no problem talking with her. Dr. Valle is a great dentist. He is knowledgeable caring, gentle, and kind. I've sent others in my family to Dr. Valle and they all say the same. He does not offer extensive work as others have offered in the past. Just in and out, the office is modern and comfortable. Go in and give him a try you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I followed Dr. Valle from his previous practice because he is a wonderful practitioner. I have dental insurance that he does not accept, but I chose to go to him and self-pay because I can't find a good dentist on my plan. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

We had been treated by Dr. Valle at another location, and were so pleased with his treatment that we located his new office to continue with him. He shows genuine concern for his patients, and for the quality of work he does for them. He's very personable, and we have confidence in his skills.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

This doctor is by far the best doctor I have gone to. He is extremly nice and makes sure I left knowing exactly what I needed to get done. The staff was very well organized and friendly. I had an extraction done and I was terrified before having the procedure done. I was left SURPRISED when he took out my tooth because it was absolutly pain free! He made sure I felt nothing. I would recommend Dr. Valle to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I cannot express how awesome Dr Valle is! I hate going to the dentist. I had a previous dentist tell me I needed a crown and Dr. Valle explained I had enough tooth structure to remove old fillings, and superficial facture and fill with a composite material. The whole procedure took about 1 hr, PAIN FREE!!! He put a topical numbing solution on my gums before shooting the novicaine in my gums. I felt nothing! I had no pain or sensitivity problems after what-so-ever! I have to go back for more work and I don't mind one bit!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Felt comfortable the entire time i was at his office. Doctot explained my treatment patiently and thoroughly. thanks Dr.Valle!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010