Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Oliver

I had a full thyroid removal and about 28 lymph nodes removed about 7 years ago due to cancer. Due to the extensive tumor and lymph nodes involved Dr. Oliver was highly recommended to perform the surgery. In fact some other Drs. we visited did not want to take my case. A successful surgery is key in dealing with thyroid cancer and since my surgery I have been given a clean bill of health with no recurrences.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

OMG me too! They wanted to cut me from ear to ear!!! THANK God I didn't do that... I had a parital done and the Dr. went through my arm pit using the Davenchy machine. I can't remember Dr. O side kick but he was just as smerked face.. like cattle and going to the next patient! Acted as if I should know what the heck a hurthle cell is and expected me to give him the go ahead with out me researching as to how to remove it!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. O indicated I would have to have a whole thyroid removal rather than a partial and I would have to cut my lower throat area.... received a second opinion. Glad I didn't have the whole thyroid removed and didn't have to cut open my lower troat to do it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Christopher L. Oliver's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• BCBS Massachusetts