Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Green-Simms

Dr. Green-Simms is nice but you will have to ask if she is going to charge extra for every little thing she does during your appointment. I went for my annual checkup and she removed a bit of makeup with a cotton swap from my lid - for that she (1) charged me co-payment since according to her was something extra from the regular checkup and (2) she billed my insurance USD 250 extra claiming it was a surgical procedure!!!!! So I had to pay deductible and ended up paying almost 100 dollars for a cleaning wit a cotton swap!!!!! Of course I will never go back and I don't recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Fantastic care. Dr. Green-Symms saw my daughter on a Saturday afternoon because she was leaving for College the very next day. She met us on time and gave her a complete exam and treatment plan. I love her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I saw Dr. Green-Simms for a second opinion about glaucoma. I think she did a careful and thorough exam. The entire practice has excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Amy E. Green-Simms's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal