Ratings for Dr. D. JOSEPH Eikelberry

My favorite doctor he has great bed side manner.!...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Eikelberry and his nurse Wanda since I arrived in Columbus 16 years ago. I have had nothing but the best experience with both of them! He is kind, gentle and caring. I only hope he continues to practice for as long as I need him! I can't fathom seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Eikelberry is the worst doctor in Columbus. He is rude and impatient. He told me during labor to "shut up and stop yelling" as I was in labor all natural with no medicine. He checked on me 1 times in 12 hours. He would bad talk me to the nurses while in the room with me. He ruined my first birth. I will never use him again and I suggest if you want a supportive and helpful doctor to not use him. WORST OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I used Dr. Eikelberry to deliver two of my three children. He was always kind and had excellent bedside manner. He did seem rather serious my first visit, but after delivering two of my babies, we crack jokes and have conversations every time I go in for a visit. Both of my pregnancies were high risk, but he made sure to inform me of all the tests he was running and explained in detail what was going on and what I could do to aid in my children being born healthy. I would recommend him 100%!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I WENT TO DR.EIKELBERRY IN MAY WITH COMPLAINTS OF ABDOMINAL PAINS.HE THEN SUGGESTED A HYSTERECTOMY.SINCE MY SURGERY I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS.ALL THE PAIN I USED TO HAVE IS STILL THE SAME.LIKE I NEVER EVEN HAD A SURGERY AND HE HAS NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS.NOW HERE I AM 28,000 DOLLARS LATER WITH THE SAME PAIN AND PROBLEMS AS BEFORE AND HE HAS NO SUGGESTIONS,OTHER THAN REFERING ME TO MY GENERAL PRACTIONER, SO BEFORE YOU USE HIM DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DONT END UP LIKE ME WITH THE SAME SYMPTOMS AS BEFORE AND WONDERING DID I EVEN NEED THE <28,000> SURGERY.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

i have the same issue. i complained of pain for several months but he did nothing and gave me pain killers.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

This Dr. should not be praticing. I was in severe pain for months. All he did was 2 vaginal ultrasounds and then told me nothing was wrong. He did not plan on doing anything further but give me pain pills! When I brought to his attention the possibility of it being endometriosis he dismissed that and told me the pain of that does not onset that quickly!! I feel like he did not believe I was hurting as badly as I was. At that point I went to another Dr. Come to find out I was covered with endometriosis!!! Dr. E was not ready to do any type of scope, or even look around and see what it could be. I am SO glad I seeked help from another Dr. because if I would not have, the endometriosis could have spread to other organs. Thanks to Dr. Dorchak, I am getting a full hysterectomy from a Dr. that cared and listened to me!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Eikelberry is a great doctor. I had a very unusual pain problem that took over two years to make better. He was a great support and friend to me! I would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

I love Dr E, His nurse Wanda gives you the impression that you are old friends. Dr E makes your feel very comfortable and he has a wealth of knowledge!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. D. JOSEPH Eikelberry's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Arizona