Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Alexeyenko

It is a riddle why patients are uncomfortable with this doctor, The office is clean and the staff professional. Dr. Alexeyenko listens to his patients and is up top date with treatments. an A+

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

The doctor is friendly and his staff as well. The office is very modern and clean. I see all the negative comments that I can not relate to. The doctor was very knowledgeable with my health concerns. I would refer patients to his office. Thou I waited 45 mins it was worth it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

It must be a tough job to have to endure with this Doc!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Appointments not on time. Bills received not on time. Not professional at all. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

The Doctor is always current on medical information. He spends a lot of time with each patient, and answer all questions. You can get cardiac testing done there as well. His receptionist is like a physician's assistant both knowledgeable and helpful. They will always work you in promptly for emergencies. He is very holistic in his approach in trying to identify sources of stress or problems in your life that might be affecting you medically. The other patients who I speak with in the waiting room all think he is an exceptional Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Very dirty office. Old Old Old. Absolutely disgusting. Very nasty receptionist. I would never return.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

We have been using Dr. Alexeyenko for several years. The main benefits was being nearby. He is friendly; the receptionist is not. I cannot evaluate his medical knowledge. I, however, get the impression that much of the friendliness is meant to simply fill up the time and avoid discussing medical issues. Over the years his staff has recommended supplementary tests which seemed irrelevant and, I suppose, were being done to increase income. I did agree to a balance test but said that I had to leave the office within an hour of my scheduled time. Assured that there was no problem we started the testing. It went on forever. I had to free myself from the testing equipment and leave without accomplishing the purpose of my visit. Vitamin injections were offered as well but i turned them down. The staff does not appear at all happy at their jobs. In summary, the office displays a great deal of indifference. I would not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Alexeyenko is knowledgeable & (usually*) very friendly, but I have qualms with how he runs his practice. 1st, he subjects patients to unnecessary tests that are never related to why they came in (a heart ultrasound, for instance) which he's clearly doing for the insurance money. & for whatever reason, the individuals who administer them are often brusque and not at all gentle. I finally started refusing the tests, and the 3rd time I did, both he and the nurse became visibly irritated and very rude to me*. It was the most unpleasant experience I’ve had in an MD office. 2 more complaints: Dr. A. told me more than once (a little too enthusiastically) that I should feel free to ask him for prescriptions to pills, and he bragged about giving lots of his patients vitamin injections (which seemed like another ploy to make $). Finally, the office is small and ugly, they don’t take credit cards (?!) and rarely have many patients there. I was relieved to move on & do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

The doctor is is nice and his staff as well. The wait time is reasonable though the office can use a little remodeling. (and mabey like put the T.V. on whe patients are in the office. The not so cool the AC is broken or something.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

The Doctor is friendly. His staff is really nice they make you feel comfortable. The wait time is quick!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Vladimir Alexeyenko's Credentials

• S M Kirov Acad Of Military Med, Fac Med, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med