Ratings for Dr. Evert J Tuyp

Old lady receptionist is extremely rude and condecending.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I phoned a week beforehand to confirm my appointment. I phoned three times to talk to a receptionist, but I always got the voicemail. So I had to leave a message, rather than talking to a receptionist. I gave my name and phone number and the time that I thought my appointment was. I had the time wrong, but no one phoned me back to tell me that. So I missed my appointment. Dr. Tuyp sent my doctor a very rude message, regarding me missing my appointment. But if I could have talked to a receptionist or if a receptionist had phoned me back, then my mistake could have been corrected. Not pleased with the service at all. Now I have to wait another 6 months for an appointment.

Submitted December 15, 2016

I have been going to this doctor for 8 years. He is very nice. I enjoy his sense of humour. I would recommend him. My mother in law also sees him and likes him too.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Tuyp is an amazing, kind and knowledgeable Doctor who has helped my husband with his painful psoriasis over the years. He's very involved and genuinely cares for his patients, we are so lucky to have found him!!! I wish I could give him a 10 star rating!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I guess this is a perfect platform for people to place judgement on a persons character. That being said based on experience I have had no problems with this doctor. He is very friendly and helpful even if you don't have an appointment. The staff can be a bit short sometimes but I can only imagine how stressful it is dealing with so many demanding twats. Very happy with my experience.

Submitted April 15, 2016

Women avoid this doctor. Felt uncomfortable like he was checking me out. No need to be completely naked for my condition.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I would highly recommend him professional , honest , and freindly , as well as his staff , thks so much

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

he is social and friendly but as dermatologist could not help me to get ride of acne

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I am totally stunned by some of the comments. I have been going to Dr. Type for many years, and find him excellent, helpful, and listening to my questions. He is to the point, which is much preferable to another specialist I recently saw, who did not listen, didn't really give me any indication of the problem, and had a generally dirty and scruffy appearance. Him, I will not see again. Dr. Type I will see any time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I accompanied my Mom to her appointment with Dr Tuyp and he was very nice, put my Mom at ease right away. My Mom would see him again and recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015