Ratings for Dr. Evert J Tuyp

I have been going to this doctor for 8 years. He is very nice. I enjoy his sense of humour. I would recommend him. My mother in law also sees him and likes him too.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Tuyp is an amazing, kind and knowledgeable Doctor who has helped my husband with his painful psoriasis over the years. He's very involved and genuinely cares for his patients, we are so lucky to have found him!!! I wish I could give him a 10 star rating!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I guess this is a perfect platform for people to place judgement on a persons character. That being said based on experience I have had no problems with this doctor. He is very friendly and helpful even if you don't have an appointment. The staff can be a bit short sometimes but I can only imagine how stressful it is dealing with so many demanding twats. Very happy with my experience.

Submitted April 15, 2016

Women avoid this doctor. Felt uncomfortable like he was checking me out. No need to be completely naked for my condition.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I would highly recommend him professional , honest , and freindly , as well as his staff , thks so much

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

he is social and friendly but as dermatologist could not help me to get ride of acne

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I am totally stunned by some of the comments. I have been going to Dr. Type for many years, and find him excellent, helpful, and listening to my questions. He is to the point, which is much preferable to another specialist I recently saw, who did not listen, didn't really give me any indication of the problem, and had a generally dirty and scruffy appearance. Him, I will not see again. Dr. Type I will see any time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I accompanied my Mom to her appointment with Dr Tuyp and he was very nice, put my Mom at ease right away. My Mom would see him again and recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Tuyp for the first time recently and had a positive experience. I can see why some people might think he's rude, however, I don't think he's rude, he's just to-the-point and he seems to have a dry sense of humour. I can see that some people may not take to this but I prefer a doctor that gets to the point. He took time to assess the reason I went there but also asked if I had any other concerns. I mentioned another minor concern and he helped me with that. He listened and asked a lot of questions to understand my situation. I would see him again and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

9 months long wait time for first appointment, rude receptionists, 35 minute late for appointment, overly familiar and jokey doctor, heavy on pharmaceuticals and light on knowledge: "Try this and let me know how if goes". Try to find another if you can.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015