You may also like

Rate Dr. Evert J Tuyp

Dr. Evert J Tuyp's Ratings

he is social and friendly but as dermatologist could not help me to get ride of acne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I am totally stunned by some of the comments. I have been going to Dr. Type for many years, and find him excellent, helpful, and listening to my questions. He is to the point, which is much preferable to another specialist I recently saw, who did not listen, didn't really give me any indication of the problem, and had a generally dirty and scruffy appearance. Him, I will not see again. Dr. Type I will see any time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I accompanied my Mom to her appointment with Dr Tuyp and he was very nice, put my Mom at ease right away. My Mom would see him again and recommend him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Tuyp for the first time recently and had a positive experience. I can see why some people might think he's rude, however, I don't think he's rude, he's just to-the-point and he seems to have a dry sense of humour. I can see that some people may not take to this but I prefer a doctor that gets to the point. He took time to assess the reason I went there but also asked if I had any other concerns. I mentioned another minor concern and he helped me with that. He listened and asked a lot of questions to understand my situation. I would see him again and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

9 months long wait time for first appointment, rude receptionists, 35 minute late for appointment, overly familiar and jokey doctor, heavy on pharmaceuticals and light on knowledge: "Try this and let me know how if goes". Try to find another if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

First of all, the receptionists are beyond rude with absolutely no people skills. This goes along to Dr. Tuyp as well. He walks into the room extremely loud making inappropriate jokes that are quite offensive. He was no help what so ever. I waited approximately six months to see him for him to tell me keep doing what I am doing and come back in another six months to re-evaluate... The only positive was I was in on time; however, I left about five minutes later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Very rude, uneducated and arrogant. Avoid this doctor at all cost, he is the worst doctor that I have ever gone to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Tuyp for 3 years now and am extremely satisfied with his knowledge, his humour and his helpfulness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I found Doctor Tuijp old Dutch sense of humour relaxing
I think Dr.Tuijp is a very knowledgeable dermatologist and even thus I live miles away I will always ask a referral to see him before any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

please avoid and see someone else for the love of baby jesus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591558].votes_count ]]