You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Evert J Tuyp

I guess this is a perfect platform for people to place judgement on a persons character. That being said based on experience I have had no problems with this doctor. He is very friendly and helpful even if you don't have an appointment. The staff can be a bit short sometimes but I can only imagine how stressful it is dealing with so many demanding twats. Very happy with my experience.

Submitted April 15, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I am totally stunned by some of the comments. I have been going to Dr. Type for many years, and find him excellent, helpful, and listening to my questions. He is to the point, which is much preferable to another specialist I recently saw, who did not listen, didn't really give me any indication of the problem, and had a generally dirty and scruffy appearance. Him, I will not see again. Dr. Type I will see any time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Tuyp for the first time recently and had a positive experience. I can see why some people might think he's rude, however, I don't think he's rude, he's just to-the-point and he seems to have a dry sense of humour. I can see that some people may not take to this but I prefer a doctor that gets to the point. He took time to assess the reason I went there but also asked if I had any other concerns. I mentioned another minor concern and he helped me with that. He listened and asked a lot of questions to understand my situation. I would see him again and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

9 months long wait time for first appointment, rude receptionists, 35 minute late for appointment, overly familiar and jokey doctor, heavy on pharmaceuticals and light on knowledge: "Try this and let me know how if goes". Try to find another if you can.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

First of all, the receptionists are beyond rude with absolutely no people skills. This goes along to Dr. Tuyp as well. He walks into the room extremely loud making inappropriate jokes that are quite offensive. He was no help what so ever. I waited approximately six months to see him for him to tell me keep doing what I am doing and come back in another six months to re-evaluate... The only positive was I was in on time; however, I left about five minutes later.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Evert J Tuyp's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I guess this is a perfect platform for people to place judgement on a persons character. That being said based on experience I have had no problems with this ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Women avoid this doctor. Felt uncomfortable like he was checking me out. No need to be completely naked for my condition. "

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend him professional , honest , and freindly , as well as his staff , thks so much"

November 22, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "he is social and friendly but as dermatologist could not help me to get ride of acne "

July 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3E0" to "V3B 6B4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3030 Lincoln Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049413342".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am totally stunned by some of the comments. I have been going to Dr. Type for many years, and find him excellent, helpful, and listening to my questions. ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I accompanied my Mom to her appointment with Dr Tuyp and he was very nice, put my Mom at ease right away. My Mom would see him again and recommend him for sure...."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Tuyp for the first time recently and had a positive experience. I can see why some people might think he's rude, however, I don't think he's rude, he..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "9 months long wait time for first appointment, rude receptionists, 35 minute late for appointment, overly familiar and jokey doctor, heavy on pharmaceuticals an..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "First of all, the receptionists are beyond rude with absolutely no people skills. This goes along to Dr. Tuyp as well. He walks into the room extremely loud mak..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude, uneducated and arrogant. Avoid this doctor at all cost, he is the worst doctor that I have ever gone to."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing Dr. Tuyp for 3 years now and am extremely satisfied with his knowledge, his humour and his helpfulness"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Doctor Tuijp old Dutch sense of humour relaxing I think Dr.Tuijp is a very knowledgeable dermatologist and even thus I live miles away I will always as..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "please avoid and see someone else for the love of baby jesus."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very uneducated and the receptionist are very rude"

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Tuyp to be a wonderful, caring doctor. He is personable and present, and always listens to my concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my..."

September 16, 2014