Ratings for Dr. Fargo N. Khoury

What kind of fee is granted when someone like Dr. Fargo N. Khoury documents support of a Lumbar diagnosis based only records from a Urologist and Anesthesiologist? Liberty Mutual is aware of medical records, including from my Primary Personal Care Physician stating specifically that I cannot work due to Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome, Secondary Polycythemia, hyperlipidemia and Testosterone imbalance in addition to numerous Lumbar diagnoses not provided to Dr. Khoury. Considering also that my Primary Personal Care Physician is also associated with the American Osteopathic Family Board of Physicians, this indeed also makes her more expertly qualified to provide a Lumbar related diagnosis than either my Urologist or my Pain Management Anesthesiologist. Addition records of concurrent diagnoses which are available from my dermatologist, allergist, otolaryngologist, hematologist, oncologist, with additional concurrent 2nd and 3rd Lumbar diagnostic opinions have been ignored completely. After being a tax-paying contributor since 1972, I'm not left to have my home foreclosed and to be disabled, generally not able even to walk at times ...and ultimately homeless. And this is also after providing engineered improvements that help make YOUR LIFE SAFER every day, including design information to the FAA and Boeing, documented to have been implemented and fixing a problem denoted by the NTSB as "rudder reversal". I fixed that for them on more than 5000 in-service planes and every plane they've since manufactured. I've also helped improve safety in other industries, not to mention bringing some pretty innovative items you may even have purchased from you local hardware stores. The next time you walk off the plane after then next safe landing, think about the disabled guy you helped lose his home and starve to death in the street. I pray you were paid well for that.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Fargo N. Khoury's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA