Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Peretz

Dr. Peretz performed a knee revision that no other doctor would do. I was in complete pain and unable to walk. I went in and he and his staff were wonderful, he explained every detail and did not rush and gave me all the information I needed. I was not sure what to expect but this doctor treated me like family or a doctor that CARES WHAT HE DOES!! They are very efficient, Dr. Peretz and his assistant Pam returned calls quickly, got anything I needed or answers to questions within 24 hours max. I was in complete shock with the outcome of my surgery, I was unable to bend my knee, I was at zero degrees and 6 weeks after surgery I'm at 60 degrees!! I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing surgery because a WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF.. Resurgen's has what anyone would need to live a fuller life with any type of orthopedic procedure. Thank you Dr. Peretz and your staff for a wonderful experience!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Very friendly knowlegable and experienced. If need knee treatment or surgery would highly recommend Dr. Peretz and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Peretz performed a hip "redo" on a 4 year old hip replacement. I had been in constant pain, physical therapy, working out...nothing worked! I am a new woman because of his skill! Spent time with me , explained EVERYTHING, sees me every 3 months, we give each other "high 5"s". I am his poster child for hip redoes! HE IS MY HERO...even though he looks like a teenager!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012