Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

"Hello Sir!! My girlfriend had a car crash that suffered a cerebral traumatism that ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

My visit with Dr. Sackheim is always pleasant. I am glad for her new journey into private practice. I know NYU can’t even try to replace her with a doctor half as good because she’s the best! She understands our pain.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

She has magic hands!! I swear. I had epidural injections with another doctor years ago that didn’t help at all. I was finally convinced to try one with her and I had 100% relief. She’s leaving NYU so email Info@drkimberlysackheim.com to schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Can’t say enough positives. She took me from severe pain and possible RSD to almost pain free in a few weeks. She knows her stuff and I trust her fully.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Unlike most of the doctors in NYC, Dr. Sackheim treats you like a person and actually asks questions and listens. She diagnosed my condition right away and scheduled me for an injection. I was a little freaked out, but the doctor is very reassuring and has a gentle touch! Its been over a week and pain has not come back. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Ever since I heard Dr. Sackheim stated to me she was leaving I have been devastated. I am like where am I going to find such a beautiful doctor such as herself. I am hoping and praying the situation reverses and she decides to stay. Doesn't anyone know that she is the best doctor? Why on earth would she leave NYU Langone. Everybody asks for her when i standing at the desk to register. That speaks volume!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I heard Dr. Sackheim is leaving Nyu to start her own practice. Good for her!! I have been her patient for about 10 years and she has wanted this forever. She is an amazing doctor and I would follow her anywhere. She is compassionate, caring, knows how to listen, understands her patients and is amazing at what she does. I’m pretty sure she has an 8 month wait for a new patient evaluation. That means she’s good , really good ! I can attest to that Don’t know what I would do without her as my pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I have had significant job pain almost my entire life. I grind my teeth every night, I have grind it through three night guards from the dentist. Dr. Sackheim first did trigger point directions with a numbing medicine in my jaw muscles which provided significant relief for a few weeks. She then did Botox injections which provided even more relief for about 2 to 3 months. I’m so thankful that I found her. Finally someone who listens and can actually help.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Worth the wait and worth the money She listens, cares, she's cautious. Makes every patient feel like they are her only patient

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

My visit with Dr. Sackheim was wonderful! She answered all of my questions and was extremely attentive to my situation. I adore her!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Sackheim, did a great job with my injection yesterday. I think she is a great doctor. I woke up today with just little discomfort. I believe her walking me through the process made it so much better. I had a procedure done wth one of her colleagues who did not walk me through the process which caused me so much pain. I also admire her confidence. Lastly, she's the only doctor I know who can do a procedure in heels....that means she knows her stuff. God bless her hands.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Kimberly Sackheim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sackheim is a top rated physician in NY. She is an expert in headache management, jaw pain, neck, thoracic and lower back pain as well as chronic pelvic pain and joints. She provides quality care and treats patients like she would like her family to be treated.

• English
  • Spanish

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 2011)

• Chronic daily headaches
  • Tension headache
  • Migraine
  • TMJ disorders
  • Back Pain
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Myofascial pain syndrome
  • Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
  • Phantom pain