Ratings for Dr. X. Rachel Home

Excellent doctor! She is very caring, patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Rachel Home is a gem. I recommend her highly. She is an excellent surgeon. I had a fast recovery and minimal pain.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

She has a very caring gentle touch. Dr. Home is excellent. She listened to my questions and addressed all my concerns. She knows her stuff. I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Home was amazing! She took the time to talk to me before and after the examination. I've had a lot of discomfort with annual visits in the past, but Dr. Home took her time and walked me through everything. No pain!!! I've already recommended her to a friend!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

First time visit. The exam room was clean and the staff was polite. Dr. Rachel Home was light, breezy and sweet. She listened to all my questions and concerns. I felt she did a thorough examination compared to my last obgyn. I am so happy to find Dr. Home. My experience is like all the others have said here. I give Rachel a 5 stars review!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Rachel Home was very kind and sweet. I had to wait a bit, but it was worth it. I came in with my husband and felt a little scared. Dr. Home gave me a thorough examination and test workup. Everything worked out fine. Rachel, you really helped our family through my ordeal. You are the best! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

the worst staff I ever encounter! careless, unprofessional and no concern for new patient!!! I will never recommend this! The doctor could be great but the staff are not friendly and not considerate and negligent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Thank you Dr. Home, for a very pleasant office visit! See next time!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Me encanta esta práctica! Dr. Home y Dr. Rutland están los mejores médicos. Hay cariñoso, amable y gentil. Ellos escuchan a todas mis preguntas y preocupaciones médicas. Yo no tenía ninguna preocupación durante mi embarazo. Ellos aman a los bebés.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Home and her staff were all very professional and thorough while treating their patients with kindness and respect. Being new to the area, I have a number of special needs and visited a number of ob/gyn clinics to find the right kind of attention and care. I feel definitely that hers is the right one for me to build a positive long term doctor-patient relationship.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Rachel Home is wonderful doctor! She is caring and takes her time to listen to me. Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012