Ratings for Dr. Kuen-Shii Tsay

There is NO ONE better than Dr Tsay. I have been going to him for decades and credit him with keeping me healthy. He is one of the reasons why I have never moved out of the city. If I were to move somewhere else, I would figure out a way to get back to see him from time to time. He is one of the smartest, most compassionate doctors I know. The mainstream medical establishment would be wise to take a page from his book. AND HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I'd heard about Dr. Tsay for years, but was a little leery of the needles. After a serious medical diagnosis , I went to see Dr. Tsay to get his help strengthening my kidneys and my immune system. That was nearly 15 years ago. I went for a certain # of treatments and then I decided to go annually for a "tune up." I schedule that as close to my birthday as possible as a gift to myself. I have also seen Dr. Tsay as needed for arthritis. I'm healthy and grateful. For convenience, I have gone to 2 other acupuncturists - and was surprised how much more they charged and the experience was nothing compared to Dr. Tsay. I'm sticking with the best! Almost time for me to make my birthday appointment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Tsay is the very best Doctor I have ever been fortunate enough to be treated by. He is kind, caring and the most knowledgeable I have ever met, and when I lived in the Boston area, helped me through some very difficult and challenging health issues. I have the highest regard for Dr Tsay, and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012