Ratings for Dr. Aimee M. Crago

This woman is a bad joke. Miserable bedside manner, patronizing, stupid, and useless.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

We had a great experience at Memorial. Dr. Crago's staff were supportive through the entire process of my treatment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Crago's staff is excellent, helping to coordinate multiple appointments in a single day to prevent my needing to make additional trips into the city.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Crago went out of her way to redirect me to the best resources in my home town, rather than insist that I stay in New York to receive my care. It meant worlds to me that she was helpful in finding ways to make me more comfortable during my diagnosis and treatment. When the time comes, I will definitely return for another consultation with her at MSKCC.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Excellent sarcoma specialist, really took her time to explain my disease to me and helped to coordinate my care with my chemo and radiation doctor. I am so happy I chose MSKCC and her for my cancer care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Great experience with all the members of this staff in context of very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr Crago is a wonderful physician. She helped me understand my complicated sarcoma. She and all her staff gave me all the time I needed to understand this difficult situation. I healed great from the surgery and I am now cancer free! I am so lucky to be in under Dr. Crago's care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Our father had a consulation with Dr. Crago. He had sent his CAT scans. Dr. Crago did not collaborate with Sloan-Kettering's Radiology department. If she had, she would have seen that our father's tumor was not sealed, not contained. She sent my father to GI to get an endoscopic biopsy. Our dad immediately got sepsis but it was bound to happen because the tumor was non-sterile to begin with. Crago should have flagged this if she used all of her resources at Sloan-Kettering. She was relying on herself to analyze the tumor but she should have collaborated with other departments as well since this was a tumor with several complications.

Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Aimee M. Crago's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2003)