Ratings for Dr. Erik P. Feinauer

Today was my first visit. I was impressed with the friendly staff, clean office and skills of the doctor. I highly recommend him. Very nice person who makes you feel comfortable while in the chair.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Every visit with Dr. Feinauer has been a positive experience. He is very patient, explains everything and does the work right the first time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Feinaur is excellent! I've been going to this practice every 6 months for over 18 years and of all the associates that have worked with Dr. Ramos over the years, Dr. Feinauer is one of my favorites! I've never had a bad experience at this office as long as I've been going here!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Saw Dr. Feinauer today. He started on the work that needed to be done. It was painless. I would recommend him to anyone. He explains everything to you. My friend recommended him to me and I am so glad she did. He is great!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Feinauer is the best! I just had work done and did not feel a thing! I have been seeing him for several years now and followed him from his previous office. I also have my entire family seeing him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Do Not Go to this dentist! I am a senior citizen who was conned into a crown that was not needed! Went to another dentist who would have put in a filling instead I was very unhappy!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Be aware that this dentist was rude and very late on getting to the room and I have been seeing the senior dentist in the practice for 25+ yrs and cant believe this was his replacement choice! Very diappointed!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013