Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Manfre

Dr Manfre is very hard to deal with, for multiple reasons. First of all, she insulted me for selecting a private school for my children and told me that I would need to change schools without having a full understanding of the curriculum at the school that I selected. In addition, she yelled at my five year old son for saying that he did not like her office and that it made him uncomfortable, He was stating his feelings which was very important to me, since that was one of the reasons that I came to see Dr Manfre in the first place. She made him feel terrible for sharing his feelings. Lastly, after having an appointment scheduled for over two weeks, she called to cancel with few hours notice. This meeting was a "parent only" meeting, so she asked me to get a babysitter and have my husband come home early from work to be there. When she called to cancel, she said that she had another client scheduled at that time and they could not change it. I told her all that we had to go through to make this meeting happen, and she just acted as if her other client was more important. We will not be going back.

Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Manfre is an excellent doctor! We are so lucky to have found her and feel her knowledge and experience surpasses most in the psychology field. In comparison to all the doctors and therapists we have met over the last few years, Dr. Manfre is one of the best. I would highly recommend her as she has already made a huge difference in my daughter's life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013