Ratings for Dr. Jesse Knight

This is the best doctor you will ever meet. He is so friendly and caring. I don't see how anyone could dislike him. Not to mention he is great with children too. My whole family has been taken care by him. I appreciate him and his staff for the great care they have provided.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I saw him after having really severe sinus headaches. They said that some of my sinuses were inflamed and there was too small of drainage areas, so they performed a balloon sinuplasty and a turbinate reduction surgery. While the surgery went amazing well, I've been less than impressed by the care I was given after the surgery. I was passed off to his Certified Nurse Practitioner, Steve Lauer, who took two and half weeks to diagnose a staph infection in my nose, which by that point had gone blood-born. The antibiotics they put me on then caused a stomach infection. I requested to get in to see Dr. Knight again, only to be discouraged to see him and advised to continue to see Steve Lauer. If you're having any sort of problem, I suggest you go to Southwest Ear Nose and Throat. The care I've received there has been like night and day compared to the New Mexico Sinus Institute.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He spent a lot of time to not tell me anything, and to tell me he couldn't help. He didn't know anyone to refer to me... Waste of time and money... Not to mention I went to my general care physician the same day who discovered my ear was infected... Why didn't he find that?!! He didn't even check! I've never left a doctors office sobbing before yesterday... And I will never be going back, I wouldn't send my worst enemy there.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very nice office staff and Dr. Knight was thorough and explained everything very clearly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

extremely easy to get an appt and spends plenty of time with you answering questions. reminds me of one of those old time doctors who would make house calls.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr Knight & his staff impressed us a great deal.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Jesse Knight's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best doctor you will ever meet. He is so friendly and caring. I don't see how anyone could dislike him. Not to mention he is great with children too..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw him after having really severe sinus headaches. They said that some of my sinuses were inflamed and there was too small of drainage areas, so they perform..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He fixed my vertigo problem. I've been suffering for a while, and now I am not. Thank you!"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He spent a lot of time to not tell me anything, and to tell me he couldn't help. He didn't know anyone to refer to me... Waste of time and money... Not to menti..."

September 16, 2014