Ratings for Dr. Dana T. Staggs

Dr. Staggs was very pleasant, explained what he is doing, was gentle with his adjustments and has a great personality and sense of humor which makes it a pleasant appointment. I was in a car accident a 1 1/2 yrs ago which left me with neck and lower back pain. We just moved to this area 4 months ago and I hadn't found a Chiropractor yet, and was leary about finding one that I could trust, so hadn't had any adjustmemts since before our move. I have been to 4 appts in the last month with Dr. Stagggs and he has helped my lower back pain each time. I am satisified so far and will continue to make appts as needed. I am releaved to have found a Chiropractor that I am confortable with. His staff is very pleasant too.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr Staggs was the first chiro I had ever been to. I didnt know about all the things that could go wrong or even what disk/nerves effected what organs, and he sure didnt educate me on anything. I had burning and numbing in my right thigh. After numerous visites he tried this new thing he learned by a friend or collegue. It was around my L4/L5 area. It ended up feeling very bruised. Then I noticed that my bowel movements started slowing down and I was kind of constipated (in the way that i could hardly get anything out no matter if it was soft stool or even diarrhea). I went to my doctor because I couldnt go. I told Dr. Staggs about it and he didnt have a clue of what to do. To make a long story short, i did the research, told him what to do, then left. The L4/L5 came out again while i was searching for another chiro, ended up with a umbilical hernia because i wasnt able to go! NEVER had a problem like that in my life! I would NEVER recomend this chiro to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Great staff!!! Dr. Staggs is wonderful, he talks to his patients and makes sure you walk away understanding things 100%. He is a great doctor, and could give tips to other doctors on how to relate to patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Dana T. Staggs's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1990)