Ratings for Dr. Devyani Lal

A very caring physician that takes time to understand the problem

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

The whole experience from the receptionsist to the doctor was very satisfying. They work as a team

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Submitted October 3, 2014

Over-rated, go see another doctor!!! Save your money.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Saw her in the spring of 2014 and was extremely disappointed. She was either having a bad day or just that rude and ignorant. She's not nearly as smart as she think she is, she had a hard time explaining my condition and started resorting ineffective treatment to hurry me up and get me out of there, save your money and go see a real doctor. I hate medical professionals that make a profit off of patients then get flustered when you ask them why their treatment/recommendations aren't working.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Absolutely the best treatment I have ever had. Always on time, with a smile and a positive attitude. Her whole staff has been the same way.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Lal took a great deal of time to make sure I understood my condition and my surgery. She is incredibly thorough, patient, and kind. It was a very long surgery, but I am now able to sleep, smell, taste, and breath! She helped me to take ownership my decision to have the surgery and of my responsibility in recovery. The world would be a much better place if everyone was as committed to their work as Dr. Lal.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Lal is an outstanding surgeon who accurately diagnosed and repaired my problem. She takes as much time with you as you need, and although her intelligence is obvious, she communicates in a comprehendable manner. I highly recommend Dr. Lal, her staff, and the Mayo Clinic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Lal performed a succesful surgery on my sinus. Post-surgery I experienced problems related to adhesives used by the anesthesist. Dr. Lal took ownership of these problems and made sure that I had a full and complete recovery.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012