Ratings for Dr. Rafaella B. Correa-Pinto

This is the best dentist I have ever gone to. Dr. Rafaella is amazing. Her treatment plan and action plan for me was spot on. I am also very please with her entire staff. Thank you, I will refer everyone I know to Bayview Dental Group.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

My wife and I really love this office. The dentist, Dr. Correa Pinto is very nice and really took her time with us. The staff is very friendly and made us feel at home. We both had things that need to be done and as nervous as I am about the needle, I have to admit I didn't even feel it! We highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have never been to a dental office as wonderful as this one:) everything about my experience was great!!! Dr Rafaella has the most wonderful team who made me feel just like family. I had to have several crowns done and some fillings and was so happy with how everything looked and felt when she was done. She took pictures as we went along and at the end showed me before and after pictures!!!! Simply amazing!!!! I would recccomend Dr Rafaella Correa-Pinto to everyone I know :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Rafaella is the best dentist I have ever been to in my life. She is warm, compassionate and her work is one of a perfectionist!!! She changed my whole life:)I am able to smile again thanks to her:) I would refer anyone to Dr Correa-Pinto.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

With the exception of Joy, the staff is excellent. Michaela is an excellent hygienist. Do not let Ms. Correa-Pinto work on you under any circumstances. I cannot call her a Dr. because she has not earned that title based on her behavior and performance. Before I had a tooth filled, I asked Joy to find out how much it would cost me. She never called me back because she was very busy. When I arrived at the office, she said $30. Pinto worked on my tooth and several days later, a piece broke off. I called the office and said I would try to wait until my cleaning.I received a bill telling me I owed another $54. I was not paying it because I was told $30. Pinto called me and told me she guarantees her work. I told her she could fix it after my cleaning. The day before my cleaning, Sandy calls me and tells me I have to pay the $54 before the dentist will see me. What happened to that guarantee? I have filed a complaint with the BBB and all dental agencies. I told everyone else too.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013