Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Adams

SawD r. Adams for the first time yesterday and he was awesome, Very helpful and caring. Excellent Staff. thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Just fell down the stairs because my leg gave out again,nothing wrong ay doc?

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Adams has a great reputatio. However, his Saginaw staff is terrible. I believe Dr Adams is overwhelmed with too many patients. You never get to see him so have to wait a month for the nurse to review the visit with him. Don't expect feedback from them. You will need to follow up on all your testing and scheduling. The staff is terrible and rude. Dr Adams is extremely polite but his office doesn't reflect his work ethics.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I recently seen Dr. Adams & I was very pleased with every aspect of my visit, from Amanda at check in, Brooke taking me back to the exam room. Then was seen by Dr. Adams, who is a very amicable & caring doctor, he took the time to explain my treatment options & even got me in to see another Dr. for my nerve block injection who is closer to my home & with the help of Maria at check out, she was able to get me in for injection in less than 1 week. Now that is CARING in my book. I would recommend Dr. Adams care to anyone who is in need of same. I wish the people that have great experiences with the whole staff there would take the time to comment regarding their visit. I am sure they would like to see what an awesome staff they are. PM

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

The Staff is friendly and Doctor Adams himself is wonderful. He is hard to get into but truly a caring kind doctor. He operated on me once and will likely have to again. It is nice to feel safe and in good hands. He explains every part of surgery and recovery so that you know what to expect from him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I work in surgery and have personally seen his work. He the only surgeon I would let work on my back. I have used others. I am now recovering from. Multiple neck fusion and my pain is gone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I had a appoinment with dr Adams Oct 25 2012.I got there early and then ask if he was running on time and I was told not bad. 2hrs later a assisant came in she hadn't looked at my disc and started telling me I need to have more test run she was short and just wanted me out of there. I never got to see the doctor. If I am 15 minute late they want to charge you but he can be 2 hours late and thats ok. No apology at all. They could tell I was not happy at the desk and all they said is how much is your co-pay I should not have been charged and neither should my insurance. She did a hold your hand out test from the fifities. I wouln't go back there and I will look for a new specialist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Adams is a briliant surgeon and has great people skills. He doesn't have an ego and will answer your questions and doesn't push surgery. He uses it as a last resort. I was so impressed with him I decided on surgery and he agreed afterwards it was the right decision. In my case my back wasn't getting any better after 18 months and he removed the impingement on L4-L3 nerve root.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Adams is rude to his patients and his staff, His staff are very two faced and will talk about patients and other staff to anyone and everyone

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

He will take the time to talk to you and explain things. He has office hours in the evenings.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Adams's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)