Ratings for Dr. Victor Zach

Dr. Zach saved my life after I had a bleeding inside of my head. Although his visits are short, he seemed to check in when I felt that I needed him most. His nurses are excellent at John C. Lincoln and could always call him when the situation needed it. His physician assistants are very good at explaining everything. Dr. Zach must be in constant touch with the nurses and his assistants because he seemed to know what went on even when he was not around and would try to help me through what I thought was the hardest situation that I ever had to deal with in life. I am very thankful that I could get back to work now. From reading on the internet, bleeding in the brain can be deadly. Dr. Zach and his team was very professional with me. I am working hard on keeping my high blood pressure under control because he explained that this would help me prevent another stroke. I have also quit smoking thanks to his advice. I had to pay alot for seeing him, but my life is worth much more.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Victor Zach's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)