Ratings for Dr. Masood Safaie

I have been patient of Dr Safaie for approximately 23, 24 years. His office staffs have always been very professional and patients are treated wonderfully. I've recently discovered that he has an office in my adjacent town so I no longer need to travel 40 miles ino NYC to be treated; that's an added bonus.Connie & the ladies in New Rochelle office are all stellar and very cordial. I'd highly recommend him & staff to all my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

This dentist group is by far the best! Everyone is treated well and all questions are answered promptly. The past two years I had a change in insurance and had to go to different groups and not one dentist was as good. The dental hygenist is excellent, we've been with this practice for over 15 years. Just excellent

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I've been seeingDr. Safaie for my dental care for over 10 years. The staff is congenial, professional and very accommodating. After many years of poor dental health, my teeth and gums have never been healthier. I actually look forward to returning for my cleanings and check ups. This is the first time in over 60 years that I have had more than one visit without needing work done. Dr. Safaie has corrected several life long problems and always listens to my cocerns attentively.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Great experience, no wait time, and excellent work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Excellent; been using this dentist for many years and have always had a good experience. Clean and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Superbly excellent care with outstanding skills! I always feel comfortable and am pain free. Not to forget to mention, the quality of work is outstanding which never ever disappoints. The environment is always clean and cozy with a warm staff who always put patients first!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Super duper service with wonderful people. Dr. Safaie and Connie are the best and not only do they do great work, they will put you in a good mood even when you've been having a bad day. They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience-not an easy job!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Celtic Dental is amazing! They are extremely flexible with your schedule offering different hours of availability. They are thorough and they have astounding bedside manner. You'll feel at home and comfortable when working with this office, the team is very personable!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I've been a pt at total dental for at least 10 years and my experience has always been stellar! The entire staff-- ranging from Dr. Safaie to Stella-- is punctual and professional. Selena is personable, genuine and provides astounding care. She's incredibly knowledgeable, and she is always willing to answer questions and suggestions. I love everyone here and I don't foresee myself leaving this practice any time soon! Thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

This was the best experience I've had at a dentist. Dr. Safaie is so warm, personable, and knowledgable. Connie is such a gem and always helpful in assisting and making me feel welcome and comfortable. It is hard to find a special place like this in NY! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016