Ratings for Dr. Timothy Brown

I have been using Dr. Brown for many many years. I think he is fantastic, has great knowledge and wonderful bed side manners. My two daughters use him and a number of my friends. would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

I went to go see Dr. Brown 3 times for the SAME reasons and he was unable to help. Instead of directing me elsewhere or being honest about it- he prescribed rx that made everything worse. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Brown is very helpful. The staff is wonderful. He always calls back when you call. He is going to deliver my 2nd child in Jan.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I interviewed other obgyns before I arrived at Dr. Brown. He seemed like a good doctor. I had abdominal pain and he did a laporoscopy on me to find out if I had endometriosis. He told me beforehand that if he were to cut me open and find any fibroids, he would remove the fibroids too, during the laporoscopy operation. Well after I woke up from laporoscopy he said he did not find any endometriosis after all, but he did find 2 fibroids and he did not actually remove the fibroids (when he had the chance) because "they would only grow back." He even added that "we *never* remove fibroids" (scary, absurd). This guy wants to get paid big bucks for making a tiny slit and peeking inside my belly and not doing any real work. His pricey "look and peek" procedure was luckily mostly covered by insurance but now my little fibroids are almost a foot long and causing havok when he should have removed them from the start (which I sense he doesn't even know how to do). Steer clear.

Submitted July 12, 2010

Always explains everything

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Timothy Brown's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup