Ratings for Dr. Rhyl Ann Faeldonea-Seruelo

Dr Seruelo has a great bedside manner, good listener.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

This Doctor is a nice, personable person and the offic is great. The problem is that they aren't very honest. I went in for a Routine Physical and at the end when she asked if I had any other questions I mentioned that I'd been getting sore throats for the last two months every other week. She felt my lymph nodes, but did not check my ear, nose, and throat. I was billed for TWO visit. One "preventive visit" the other an "office visit." After discussing what I thought was a mistake with billing, I became aware that this Doctor had billed me for an extra visit because I had brought up the sore throats. She did not say anything to me about how asking questions would warrant an extra office visit charge. I'm very disappointed and will not be returning. I need a doctor who is concerned about making people feel better, not finding ways to charge extra money.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010