Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Knutson

I love, love, love her! She is the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I just had my first well woman exam and visit with Dr. Knutson and I was extremely impressed with her thoroughness and friendly bedside manner. Never has any doctor taken so much time to gather my history, chat, and answer questions. She was very thorough and made sure that other issues were being followed up by my primary care doctor and other specialists. She took the time to do a thorough exam, answered questions, and gave great advice. She was familiar with an issue that others usually are not. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Knutson is too laid back. My experience with my recent pregnancy was horibble. She would never measure my belly during my visits, no ultrasounds, just answer ifnwe have any questions. I had complaints about bleeding, cervix, too much pressure etc but she never paid any attention to any of them nor did she even proactively check on me to make sure things were ok. I did end up loosing my pregnancy very soon. She is more for someone, who would have very healthy pregnancy, without complications, ' so healthy that they could actually deliver the baby without needing a doctor'. I would never recommend her to anyone. The hospital staff too had give me poor feedback about her, after which I have now changed my ob/gyn and she is always on top of everything and very pro active.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Not impressed. I had to wait three months to get an appointment to discuss infertility (that is like waiting 30 years when you are searching for answers). When the exciting day arrived to finally meet with Dr. Knutson the visit was very brief and she told me to just keep waiting because everything appeared to be "normal." I don't consider my symptoms "normal" for me. She didn't give me and my husband any other option or any answers. The visit and the time spent waiting for the visit was a waste of time. I am moving on to a different Dr. who will listen to the desires of the patient.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Knudsen was the on-call OB when I gave birth to my first baby. She came in, examined me, then said we'll start the pitocin to speed this along and walked out. That made me very nervous and I ended up having to ask all of my questions to the nurse - luckily she was wonderful. Dr. Knudsen's saving grace though was the actual delivery. She used olive oil to massage my perineum, and she did such a good job that I didn't even tear! Simply amazing, and completely redeemed herself in my eyes.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Knutson is by far my favorite OB/GYN I've had. I have poly cystic ovaries and shes been nothing but fantastic with me. She is consistently late to see me, but I just decided to make my appts for earlier in the day to avoid that. I've always found her to have great beside manner and a great sense of humor. I initially saw her due to pregnancy. I went in for my appt and found out I had miscarried. She was very caring and kind to me holding my hand while I cried and helping me to get on a plan to get pregnant again. I also LOVE her nurse, Sylvia. :)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Knutson cancelled and/or rescheduled 8 of my appointments in the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy her typical answer to my concerns about pain was "ya your pregnant" she didn't explain why I had to have an immediate induction, she did not try to follow any of the requests on my birth plan. She got in and out of my appointments as fast as she could she never asked if I had questions or concerns. After she started my induction at the hospital she never came back to check on me even though she was just across the street she didn't even take the time to talk me through options. She passed me off to the on call Doctor that night and told her I was getting petocin without ever discussing it with me She was not at all supportive of an all natural birth.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Christina M. Knutson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)