Ratings for Dr. Sarah Daniels

The doctor is great. Her assistant is the worst! I agree totally with the prior rater. I recently changed to Dr. Daniels because my prior long term doctor went "concierge" ad I can't afford it out of pocket. Dr. Daniels was recommended by the prior. I met Dr. Daniels once and she was interested and helpful and issued new script s for my prior meds except for one because it was not yet due. That script ran out and I have been trying to get a new one sent. I have called and called with no response from Ashley. I am about to write a letter to Dr. Daniels about it.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Daniels remains one of the best health care professionals I've ever met. She genuinely listens to your concerns, and helps you find comfort (or resolution) with whatever you're dealing with. Having labs on site made it very easy to get things done quickly. She offers applicable advise, and takes a genuine interest in your life and overall health. Truly remarkable individual and extremely knowledgeable. She know a lot about a rare hereditary disease I'd never heard of, but needed to be tested for for awareness. She calmed my nerves, and was able to help me understand what it was and what I could do to help prevent its onset. Be prepared to play phone tag with her staff. Her assistant Ashley can never be reached directly, and you must always leave a voice mail. More often than not she has failed to return my calls DESPITE my explicit request for her to return my calls. I've recently been challenged with having a Rx changed over. When I go to my local CVS they advise me that they're not able to fill a generic due to the percentage of the topical cream that was prescribed. I called Ashley, and after several calls the issue remains a challenge. She calls to inform me she's squared everything away with CVS via verbal confirmation, but when I go to the pharmacist they say she's never contacted them. This may be a minor oversight, so I've tried to be patient, but this has happened 4 times already and now I'm desperate for this topical cream that I've been without for weeks. She has failed to call me back, and has put quite a sour taste in my mouth. While I'd love to be a dedicated patient of Dr. Daniels, her staff is one I simply cannot afford to tolerate anymore. My sincerest apologies to Dr. Daniels

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I really like Capital Medical Clinic. If you have a complicated medical history (like I do) an internist may be your best bet over a GP. This clinic is awesome - they have all the lab stuff there, ultrasound, xray, etc. The nurses & staff have been nice and good to work with. Dr. Daniels is ok. She takes a lot of time with me, is very thorough, and explains things well.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Sarah Daniels's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Assurant