Ratings for Dr. Craig P. Patane

Dr. Patane helped me to be a pain free from sciatica after a month of intensive spinal decompression therapy and manipulations. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I am training for the NYC Marathon and Dr. Patane has been helping me so much. First he solved my knee pain which was actually a tight ITB and them has helped me along the way with running tips and stretches to help with my back pain. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I had 4 treatments for low back pain. I was totally pain free after 2nd visit. I came back on the 3rd visit and was given a handout of exercises to perform at home and come back in 1-2 weeks. On my 4th visit I was told that my condition was healed and released from care. I am very happy with Dr. Patane and the treatment I received and would return if needed.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Knowledgeable & nice. A nice man who likes to sell. Office is cold in the winter.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Nice guy, tends to be late, basement practice - which is never good. Always selling...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012