Ratings for Dr. Corine S. Cicchetti

Dr. Corine Cicchetti is an excellent doctor. I have seen several pain management doctors over the past 20-25 years and Dr. Cicchetti is the first doctor that I have liked. She doesn't want to fill you with pain pills or immediately want to do surgery on you. She tries alternative methods first. She pays attention to your problem(s) and gives honest answers. I was very uncomfortable at first but that soon diminished once I saw what a wonderful bedside manner she has. I can't say enough about her. From my personal experience, she has been a top-notch doctor. Finally, after so many years, I found a good one!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

She is awesome most doctors now a days are pushy and want u in and out not her. She takes time to listen and get to the source of pain. Im really glad I am able to get to talk to her and call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

She is very caring and interested in know what is going on. She wants to get to the bottom of the issue. Staff wise not happy but she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr Kaufmann was one of the only doctors at BSSI who actually seemed to care, and take an interest in my issues & recovery

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Corine S. Cicchetti's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

GHI