Ratings for Dr. Robert HUBBARD

This place is horrible we had to cancel because our daughter had strip throat and because of that they said we can only be a walk in so I said are you willing to loose thousands of dollars over this and the lady up front asked if my daughter was still on ar kids I replied yes she is and she then said well it wouldn't be thousands of dollars lost then and she hung up the phone wow!! Not the way to do business very dissapointed !!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Recently, I was promptly worked in for a tooth that was bothering me. I was in a room within 2 minutes of arriving. His staff were very friendly and made me feel at ease. Dr. Hubbard was pleasant and took the time to explain my options. He was very patient with my questions. I've gone to Dr.Hubbard for several years and have always experienced friendly staff, very little wait time, and great dental care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I would rate him a 0 if I could, and his staff. The woman who took me and my dad back was extremly rude and snobby, then when my dad just leaned even to look at the x rays they had taken of me teeth, she got real ****y with him and told him to leave the building and not come back.. so he told me she was being a rude ****, which she was, and she came flying back into the room and threatened to call the cops on him!! Then said he was NEVER allowed back in the building again or the cops WOULD be called! But they DAMN sure took MY money, enough for Mr. Robert Hubbard to **** me out about my dad saying he would file charges against him if he ever stepped foot in his office again, then turned me away and said he couldn't help me and I had to go to a dental surgeon.. Funny enough I found an excellent REGULAR dentist the next day and am a NEVER happy patient of HIS now.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

fast and friendly service highly recommend will be going back

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

He was horrible. He didn't look in my 2 year old's mouth and automatic sends him to a specialist. He was in there for 3 minutes and did absolutely nothing. His assistant was friendly, but she didn't look in his mouth eiter. I do not recommend him as a dentist. He is only there for money and not to do his job.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011