You may also like

Dr. Jose was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful, but something is wrong with the management of the office. I have spent two months waiting for a referral, would call in every week asking about it, and never received a call back. I left message after message. I try to be patient with these things, but it is actually important that I get to see the specialist - it's not just for fun. Unfortunately, I'll be looking for a new doctor shortly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Jose for ten years. I wouldn't ever consider switching doctors. This is someone who is concerned and knowledgable about your whole health and not just what you came in for. She is calming, professional and caring. She is a warm and lovely person with a true passion for her work. I give her the highest ranking of any physician I have even been to. Don't hesitate to make her yours!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Jose is the nicest and best doctor I have ever been too. BUT, as with many doctors these days, the staff is the WORST. When you call for an appt, they don't ask why you need to see her, they just tell you it will be at least a month. And, unfortunately, she moved to Cedars Sinai and joined a group of doctors. Parking is awful if you're in a hurry or running late and park in the hospital lot, it's expensive. Waiting room is always full. I finally changed doctors just because of her location and staff. Too bad!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr Jose is a wonderful doctor. She is an excellant family docter very caring and she responds quickly to any emergency. My daughter and I both have our annual exams and have been seeing Dr. Jose for a few years now.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Pauline J. Jose's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Pauline" to "Pauline J."

October 20, 2013