Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Precht

I had liposuction done on my abdomen & hips 5 weeks ago. I did A LOT of research before I chose Dr. Precht. I am so incredibly happy I chose her! The day of the procedure went very smoothly, and that afternoon I just went home and slept. The next day, I was back to my usual self, although I was a little sore. But already my results are beyond my expectations!! I am finally comfortable with my body, and I recently put on a bikini and felt great, something I hadn't done in YEARS!!! Her staff is super nice and professional, and made me feel so welcome every time I had an appointment. I am so happy with my results and highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Amazing surgeon! Love my results from Vaser Lipo!! Only wish I did it sooner. Thank you Premier Cosmetic Surgery & Dr. Precht!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Amazing surgeon!! So happy I chose her! Couldn't be happier with my results!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Precht and her staff have been over the top helpful and friendly through out the entire process of my Tummy Tuck. Even to the point of having Dr Precht's cel phone # after surgery to call anytime day or night 24-7 with any questions or concerns I might have. I have never heard of a doctor doing that before! Also the costs were exactly what were estimated. After researching, Dr Precht was far above the rest on the list for me and I am exceedingly happy I chose her. She is very easy to talk to. Also, her staff is super friendly. The whole experience was a happy one.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013