Ratings for Dr. Ana Jacobellis

Dr. Russ is a thoughtful and knowledgeable physician. Dr. Russ was my Primary for an 18 month period. She has helped me through, with a very serious spinal condition. Connecting me with the right specialists and monitoring my overall health care. Her professionalism and caring are the hallmarks of quality patient care. I highly recommend her as she listens to her patients needs and responds appropriately.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

She studies for DO but does not know certain bone terminologies. She prescribe me meds for arthritis and i am diagnose for something else. I gave her the names and terms of my conditions that was given from the best chiropractics! She said she never heard of it before! I DO NOT RECOMMEND her at all! She is new and seems like she gonna use me like a Ginnie pig. She wants to give you drugs that you never taken before and assumes that it is right for you, in her eyes! Pretends that she wants to help but you can see it in her face, she is a snot nose person. Thinks twice before you choose her, Please for you safety and families as well! She is also located at 275 Nichols Rd. in Fitchburg, MA.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Ana Jacobellis's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Oxford