Dr. M Brandon Johnson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M Brandon Johnson

We were referred to Dr. Johnson to repair a torn labrum in my 16 year old sons hip. He and his staff were exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Johnson and staff are incredibly easy to work with. I had bursitis over 30 years & he is the only one that has ever suggested a bursectomy. He also found I had a torn labrum and addressed that as well. I had little to no pain after my arthroscopy. I've never had to wait long in his office and his staff is very easy to work with as well.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I am super impressed with Dr. Johnson & his staff! The surgery and post-op pain were so much better than I could have expected! They made the whole process smooth and manageable. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Johnson is an expert in hip arthroscopy. He repair my labrum arthroscopically and I couldn’t be happier! He was very knowledage and explained everything thouroughly. I highly recommend seeing him for hip problems!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

My experience with Dr. Johnson and his staff was incredible! He repaired a torn labrum in my hip and I have not had an ounce of pain since. It took us some time to figure out the issue and he was willing to help all through the process in order to find the problem. I can't say enough good things about my experience and the outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr Johnson and his staff are the best!!. A+++ His P.A. Katrina was absolutely the best i had ever worked with .. It took over a 1.5 years to get anywhere with my hip pain, and within a matter of 3 months and problem solving , Dr. Johnson did a labrum repair and only 12 days out of surgery I seriously can't believe how much bette I feel. Community Hospital North is the place to go! Staff is great!. I can't thank all of them and Dr. Johnson enough!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I am 36 years old , not exactly in shape and had a complete ACL and Dr Johnson got me back on my feet within 2 weeks! A year and a half later my knee is almost like new!! I trust him and will always recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I had a torn labrum and impingement. Dr. Johnson, was straight, to the point and understood my worries. He put me at ease. 75 days after surgery and I have regained full functionality. I wouldn't go anywhere else for this type of surgery. I recommend him strongly!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Johnson gave me my life back! I am so thankful for him! I have always been very active and thought my life would not be the same again. I had a torn labrum and was in terrible pain!! After seeing Dr. Johnson, I am 100% pain free! I’m back to running and playing sports again! He is definitely the best hip doc in our state! If you’re considering this procedure... don’t hesitate. He’s the best!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I was referred to Dr.Johnson due to a torn labrum in my hip. After having to be seen several times in his office, I am very impressed with his promptness and friendly staff as well. The surgery went well, and I believe my smooth recovery was largely due to his skill. Dr. Johnson is very informative, to the point and has an excellent bedside manner. I most assuredly felt I was in good hands. I highly recommend Dr Johnson.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. M Brandon Johnson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Johnson is an orthopedic surgeon, fellowship trained in Sports Medicine. He is a native Oklahoman who has received specialty training from the world renowned Santa Monica Orthopedic and Sports Medicine group, a FIFA Medial Center of Excellence. Dr. Johnson received specialty training in hip arthroscopy, advanced knee reconstruction and injury prevention strategies. He has extensive professional sports experience as the associate team physician for LA Galaxy, Chivas USA, USA Men’s and Women’s national soccer teams and Pepperdine University.

• English

• University of Oklahoma (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2013)

• ACL injury