Ratings for Dr. Breeanna D. Gibson

Very knowledgeable about m condition, and explained my surgery to me. She's in with Catherine Smith they are helping me with my cancer. I couldn't ask for better Dr's thank you now let's get my surgery over and done with. Which is on April 27th

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She's nice, funny, gentle and caring. There were a couple of awkward moments when she brought up her faith, assuming i was a believer too, but thats to be expected in Oklahoma. She is a big believer in skin to skin even after c sections, which is a HUGE plus.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Gibson is an excellent physician. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an ob/gyn. She is extremely laid back and friendly. I was very impressed with all of her staff and nurses. They were running ahead of schedule, and I didn't have to wait at all! Dr. Gibson spent about 30 minutes or more with me on my first visit. She is very thorough and I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I loved the experience I had with Dr. Gibson. She was wonderful and patient and made time to answer all of my questions and make me feel as comfortable as possible with the birth of my second child. She was often quite behind her schedule, due to the amount of time she spends with each patient rather than rushing through, but I'd rather wait a bit of extra time and not feel like she is pushing me out of the door when it's my turn just so she can make it to the next person. She feels more like a friend than an impersonal doctor, but she knows her stuff! Also very VBAC friendly!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Breeanna D. Gibson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)