You may also like

Having seen a substantial number of neurologists in NYC that I was not thrilled with, I am so relieved to have found Dr. Elena Frid. As someone who has Lyme Disease and peripheral medical problems I've been plagued with a slew of neurological and painful auto-immune issues. Dr. Frid is the perfect combination of dedication, compassion and knowledge. She helped me navigate an extremely stressful hospital stay, and has consistently been there with clinical advice and expertise, and a thoroughly planned-out treatment plan. What I like most about this doctor is that she really listens and stays up-to-date on the latest treatments, trials and research projects that relate to my issues. I feel respected and she has always been very responsive and available. In addition, her staff is top-notch, navigatingt the complexities of insurance approvals with skill and a great sense of humor. I highly recommend the whole team.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

D. Frid is extremely knowledgeable and passionate doctor. She attended to all my issues and needs and answered all of my questions. She also obtained and consulted with my PCP regard my condition and explained in detail the recovery plan. Her staff is great as they assisted me with insurance pre-certification for my MRI. They followed up and made sure I get seen the same week. Highly recommend Dr. Frid to anyone who is looking for a thorough and bright doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I had an excellent experience from the first phone call to my appointment meeting with Dr. Frid. I felt so good about the time spent and confident that I will be helped by Dr. Frid. The staff is great and so the office. I recommend Dr. Frid very highly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Found Dr. Frid on google while searching for a neurologist on the UES. Her name came up, and after reading great reviews on zocdoc and google, making an appt was an easy decision. Scheduling staff was professional and didn't rush me like in other offices. They actually gave me a call few days after i have scheduled, because they found an earlier date for me. My appt with Dr. Frid was great. The appt lasted about an hour. Dr. Frid was patient, took lots of notes and asked a lot of questions. She took a neurological exam, reviewed my pr MRI results, and was very keen to my issues and concerns, which she thoroughly addressed at the end of the visit. Prior to leaving, Dr. Frid made sure I left with samples of prescribed medication, and her office staff made sure all of the needed tests (MRI, bloodwork) and prescriptions where authorized and approved prior to my testing. Dr. Frid is truly a unique neurologist. She is kind, compassionate, smart. I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

She didn't return my phone calls or follow up. Indifferent attitude towards patients and the office staff puts in minimal effort to help out.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Frid is top-notch in every category. She is highly intelligent; she patiently explains what you need to know about your condition; she performs tests in a considerate manner; you receive the highest quality medical expertise and attention possible. The office is immaculate; the staff are lovely; the waiting time was very short. I highly recommend Dr. Frid.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

The office was clean and the wait time was not bad for NYC. I their location is good I thought considering their is an MRI office a few blocks away. All my appointments were punctual and Dr. Frid gave me the time I needed and their was not a sense that i was rushed out, like i have experienced before.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Great Doctor , short waiting time , I with her for over 30 minutes addressed my concern.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I have felt very uncomfortable about the professionally of her office. She and her staff have misshandled records said other patient names infront of me and has consistently messed up my scripts. She has also ordered what I consider to be unnecessary tests. I think this doctor has a lot of potential but she needs to learn how to run and office.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Frid is excellent. She is very well informed and communicates clearly and calmly with you as a patient. She spent a lot of time with me at my first visit and was very thorough. She listened and asked the right questions. She was not rushed or distracted as many NYC doctors are. I hughtly recommend her for any neurological concerns.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Elena Frid's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2006)

GHI
HIP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having seen a substantial number of neurologists in NYC that I was not thrilled with, I am so relieved to have found Dr. Elena Frid. As someone who has Lyme ..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "D. Frid is extremely knowledgeable and passionate doctor. She attended to all my issues and needs and answered all of my questions. She also obtained and consul..."

September 15, 2014