Ratings for Dr. Tarique M. Zahir

I have no complaints about Dr. Zahir. He's friendly and tries to explain things so I understand whats going on. The staff tho--they are rude and surly. I can overlook the monotone 'I don't give a crap' sound of their voice. But when I arrive a bit early for an appointment at 12:45 (~15 min early--the parking there is horrendous so I give extra time to find a spot)they give me the evil eye and ignore me for a few minutes. That's fine, I'm aware they have lunch break 12-1. I sign in and take a seat. Finally one of the girls in a catty tone that I DON'T care for: "you DO KNOW that we're closed right now right???" I try to be nice and tell her I'm aware, I'm just here early and am fine sitting in the waiting area abit. What a b- ...witch. I wasn't demanding attention, no need to cop an attitude. I also hate that when I call for an appt, I can only assume they're busy but rather than being put on hold its the quick "pick-up-and-hang-up-immediately" act. This has happened more than once.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

LORRAINE is the office manager and is completely rude. She was confused and gave me incorrect information about Virginia Laws. She asked me if I still wanted to see the doctor and when i said yes, she told me Dr. Zahir left. His front staff was nice. Office Managers should never make sick patients cry when they leave.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Zahir for almost 4 years. LOVE him! He's helpful and really listens to my concerns. He always makes an effort to remember you and not treat you like a chart.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011