Ratings for Dr. Maher Mamari

The possibly worse dental experience of my life. Went in for a tooth ache, the doctor took x-rays then barley even looked in my mouth and said it needs to be pulled. Scheduled for 2 weeks later was in the chair from 3:30 to 5:00, the novicane he used only numbed my face and not my mouth. The pain was so horrible that I had a death grip on the chair, my body was shaking and I had tears streaming down my face. Then once he was done he didn't even give me any after care instructions. Needless to say I will not be back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I have been a patient at this office for over 15 years and have been very satisfied with the doctor, staff and services that they have. I would like to thank them for the kind and gentle treatment that they offered. They are eager to see and treat their patients like first class.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Best Dentist... I have not been to a dentist in a long time because I was very scared of getting my teeth worked on. But after I had work done, I felt at ease and comfortable with the gentle care that I received from Dr Mamari. I continued coming back for many years after that and had great experience with the staff and the Dr and would encourage anybody to come to this office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have come here several times and was in a lot on pain the first time. The Dr and his staff were very on time, friendly and caring. They got me out of pain quickly, gently and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I'm very stingy with my teeth and I don't trust a lot of dentists but after going to Dr. Mark Mamari's office he made me feel very welcome and comfortable. It's a perfect quiet environment, and they also take kids! He didn't market me to do things I didn't need. He's very knowledgeable with what he does, and I wouldn't go to another dentist. Overall a great office! Highly recommended in the Ft Mitchell area!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

By far one of the best, My family have been to many dentists before, but this office is better by far. We had a lot of work done and have been very pleased and happy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Absolutely horrible!! The first appointment that I scheduled I had to wait 30 minutes before even getting looked at, at which point they took some x-rays and told me to schedule another appointment because I needed a deep cleaning and it would take longer. The next appointment, which was a month and a half after the first one due to their lack of availability, I show up 15 minutes prior to appointment time to a closed office with the lights off. A lady lets me in and explains to me that the dentist is the only person there and the person getting worked on (her sister) has been there getting worked on for three hours!! She also informed me that the receptionist "walked out" because she had something more important she needed to attend to. At this point several other people are also coming into the office claiming to have appointment times 5, 10 and 15 minutes before and/ or after mine. Absolutely ridiculous!!! Triple booked appointments, no receptionist, and the dentist is nowhere to be found!! I posted this exact review on Yelp and someone named "Mark", probably Dr. Kamari, responded to my review outright calling me a liar & saying the office was closed at the time for lunch. Uh, no it wasn't. Obviously, he doesn't care about customer satisfaction one bit.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Sketchy Sketchy place, I would not recommend! They had me wait for over an hour, took xrays, and said they didn't have time for a cleaning...which is what I was there for! Saw the dentist for a total of 2 minutes and he had no dental hygienist, no idea what kind of practice this is but I will not be going back!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Mamari is an experienced and knowledgable professional who is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I had some cavities on my teeth and was worried about the way they looked. But after I had dr Mamari work on my teeth, my worries were gone and I love the way my teeth look and will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014