Dr. Mostafa Noury M.D.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Noury M.D.

This surgeon reronnected my thumb and two fingers two years ago. Everything came back and he fixed my wifes broken wrist. Nicest and caring doctor we ever met. Thank you doc.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Phenomenal Surgeon-the best of the best! Dr. Noury is truly gifted, talented and the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! Dr. Noury really listens to your concerns and after the first few minutes talking with him, you know how much he cares about you! His approach and style are genuine and he makes you feel relaxed and comfortable within seconds! Before meeting Dr. Noury, I was a fitness instructor helping others to become fit through diet and exercise. I became ill and needed immediate surgery. After my surgery my once toned and fit mid-section was drastically changed! I tried everything, restricted diets, intense exercise, thousands of sit-ups daily but nothing helped! I became very self-conscience, and depressed and all I wanted to do is cover up my mid-section. Then I met Dr. Noury! After discussing options I went forward with an abdominoplasty, combined with Liposuction to correct the problems due to my prior surgery. I couldn’t be happier by the results that Dr. Noury did for me! Now I have regained my confidence and my abdominals are fit once again! This wouldn’t have been possible if Dr. Noury wasn’t in my life!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Happy with my procedure. Wish i had implants placed at the same time of my lift but I was against implants but now see why they were recommended. Would go back to have implants put in.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Definitely worth the wait. This is a top notch doctor and was referred by my primary care for a second opinion. Did not get to see the doctor for 2 months but I was OK waiting because when I did see him he immediately diagnosed my problem and fixed in days.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I met Dr. Noury when I sustained an injury in an auto accident. He was very caring and down-to-earth. Instantly, I felt at ease; he was like an old friend. He was very knowledgeable about the surgery that was needed for my fractured finger. When I went to his office for follow up his receptionist, Lori, was very friendly and pleasant. He was very caring and genuine about my recovery process. Since that time I have chosen him for a brachioplasty (removing extra skin from my upper arms.) The results were amazing and couldn't be happier. I trust him so much that I will now be undergoing a facelift. I am very excited and am looking forward to the results. I am confident in his surgical ability and I know I am in good hands. I can't say enough about him and in my book he comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Excellent surgeon and cannot give a high enough rating!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Noury for Botox & fillers. He is so easy to talk to and makes the experience fun and is very gentle. All my friends love him and think he's such a cool doctor that is very skilled at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

-Lynne M. in Shrewsbury, MA | May 24, 2017 Dr Noury was ending surgeries at Marlboro Hospital and looked at my broken wrist. His manner was so reassuring as was his skill in expertly aligning the broken bones. During follow-up visits, the skill, communication and encouraging manner of Dr Noury and the helpfulness of the office manager Laurie confirmed that I'd been given the best choice possible. The skill in changing splints allowed me to resume more motion near the end of care and was invaluable. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Worth the wait! Just ecstatic with my results. Surgery was delayed with my smoking history and booking but eventually had cosmetic surgery that only wish I did earlier! -Lauren S. Boston,MA

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had Dr Noury for a very bad dog bite requiring many stitches and putting my leg back together he is so so making all of my Drs want to know who the surgeon was as they are as amazed as I am. He is kind caring and compassion and so amazing as my surgeon I can't say enough good things. I trusted him and felt so comfortable he needs a 10 star if I could post before and after everyone would be amazed, I had no infections I healed exactly like he said. Could not have had a better surgeon he is the best ever. I will always be thankful to him. It was a very traumatic injury for me and he made it so much better .

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017