Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Caldamone

Excellent doctor, good process. Was very good while checking out my son. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

My son was just 3 1/2 when I was told he needed surgery. I was a wreck. This office w wonderful. Dr Caldamone was unbelievable w my little guy. I could not have been happier w his treatment. My son is now 7 and has had no issues and no recollection of his surgery.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

i love this guy , ive had so many kidney problems and he helped me

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I agree wholeheartedly with all the previous posts. My son was treated by Dr. Caldamone when he was 12 -- he is now 29 and completely healthy. It is vital to trust your MD during such stressful periods.. He is an excellent doctor and I am so grateful that we found him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

The Best doctor my daughter has seen; extremely knowledgeable, caring, and easy to reach. Has a tremendous staff around him, also very supportive and reachable.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I am very pleased with Dr. Caldamone, we have seen him for the last 3 years and still are currently under his care. He is a fantastic doctor and relates well with the children to make them feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Anthony A. Caldamone's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med