Ratings for Dr. Courtney S. Sutherland

Doctor Sutherland is both warm and knowledgeable , a physician who handles my complex medical needs quite well. If she asks a question it's for good reason and she makes decisions with you not just for you. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Sutherland was not very nice to me and seemed to make fun of my situation. She kept on saying "are you sexually active? Well that's a given..." And sarcastic comments like that. I felt extremely uncomfortable and she made me feel like an awful person. I will NEVER be seeing her again and make sure none of my friends woll either. I can't believe she's allowed to treat a patient like this.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I feel very at ease with Dr. Sutherland. She is very thorough in her examinations, never rushing even though they are very busy. She listens attentively and has an excellent bedside manor. I hope she is with Kelsey Seybold for many years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Dr. Sutherland is a physician who is both very knowledgeable and also an excellent listener. She tackeled my complex and multiple health issues with the goal of restoring as much of my health and function as is possible and also has tried to help me minimize my out of pocket costs as I am on a fixed income. She never minimizes a complaint but tries to find the cause and address it. She also never makes you feel like you are being rushed through an appointment and is very accessible in person or via e-mail. I feel blessed to have a PCP who seems to really care about her patients and who has the skills to care for them in the best possible way.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Courtney S. Sutherland's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)