Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Kraseman

I agree with another review on here that he was just trying to move on to the next patient. He was quick to write me off and recommend another specialty (neurologist). If you are looking for a curious doctor that really wants to find out reasons WHY you are experiencing the symptoms that brought you in to see him and WHAT it might be, you might want to see another doctor. He needs to also work on his empathy skills.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Terrific doctor! Can't say enough good things about him. Very attentive to my needs and concerns, answered my questions thoroughly, even called me on his own phone to check up on me! He has excellent follow up and makes sure that I as a patient was well-informed and involved in my healthcare. I've already referred friends and family, they love him too! (The negative post must have had a fluke and unfortunate problem, I've seen him a number of times and have always been pleased)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

The exam room was dated and I had concerns about the cleanliness. The Dr was fairly prompt, however his manner was short and unsympathetic. I had an in-office reaction to a procedure and he and staff were completely unprepared for what happened. His main concern was moving on to other patients and getting me out of the office. I have serious concerns about him and will not be returning to the office.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Stephen J. Kraseman's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elgin, IL