Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross

The first person who listens what you say. Gives you the choice, even if it is not that she recommends. There is no pressure on IVF. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Most amazing experience I could have had. Dr. Ross is compassionate, intelligent, and straight to the point . All the staff from Kathy to the nurses and everyone in between is so nice and accommodating. If there was 10+ stars that’s what this office deserves.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Most amazing experience I’ve encounter from the beginning to the end. Very great full I found you guys

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Ross, Dr. Grazi and all of the doctors, nurses and staff at Genesis, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl in June 2017! Dr. Ross is amazing! She is understanding, kind compassionate and very honest. She made what was a very difficult time much easier to get through. I must also compliment the IVF nurses at Genesis. They are all amazing and really hold your hand every step of the way. They are truly the best of the best!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Ross, Dr. Kulak, & the entire staff at Genesis are very knowledgeable, kind, & helpful. Dr. Ross is honest and straight forward. She always eased my anxiety by reassuring me that our dream of becoming parents was possible & offered us many options. She was always there to answer countless emails & phone calls with any questions or concerns we had. Thanks to Dr. Ross we are expecting our beautiful baby this August. We are eternally grateful to her & the entire staff at Genesis.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Ross made me feel safe. She is very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Ross and the staff at Genesis are kind and very knowledgeable. Dr Ross, is extremely caring and honest. She is with you every step of the way. My family can not thank her and the amazing staff enough.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very kind and knowledgeable- we're so thankful for her help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very nice, kind and knowledgeable doctor. Very happy with how Dr. Ross has treated me and my wife. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

With many thanks to Dr. Ross and the staff at Genesis Fertility, we were able to welcome our little blessing on June 19, 2017- a beautiful baby girl!! We are very grateful for the professionalism, kindness, honesty, and consideration Dr. Ross and the staff had shown to us during our treatment. Thank you Dr. Ross we are forever grateful to you and your staff !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017