Ratings for Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross

Very kind and knowledgeable- we're so thankful for her help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very nice, kind and knowledgeable doctor. Very happy with how Dr. Ross has treated me and my wife. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

With many thanks to Dr. Ross and the staff at Genesis Fertility, we were able to welcome our little blessing on June 19, 2017- a beautiful baby girl!! We are very grateful for the professionalism, kindness, honesty, and consideration Dr. Ross and the staff had shown to us during our treatment. Thank you Dr. Ross we are forever grateful to you and your staff !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Ross is kind, patient, down to Earth and very honest and truthful about both the positives and potential difficulties of your particular situation. She is extremely knowledgeable and is always quick to answer any questions. My husband and I are so thankful for her and the staff of Genesis

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Ross is very knowledgeable and understanding. She explains everything to you, step by step, and makes sure you have a full understanding of all of the procedures and medications you may need. My husband I are so very thankful for having found Genesis Fertility!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Ross is awesome, patient , attentive and very knowledgeable. With all my complications and issues she was able to get me pregnant on my first time having her ask my doctor. She never gave up on me and was very reachable always returned my calls and answered my email. Dr Ross because of you will the almighty guidance I was able to get pregnant. Today am a proud mom of an 8 month old. Although he was born at 26 weeks because of placenta previa he's doing wonderfully. Thank you so much Dr Ross you will get my referrals and 5 stars any day . Also want to big up the genesis team you all are wonderful you really looked out for me!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Ross is the perfect doctor to help you through this stressful process. Kind, professional, and utterly competent. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor! The whole Genesis team is just great.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I'm 47 and thanks to Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross and the Genesis staff I have a beautiful 16 month old daughter.. Thank You Dr. Ross ..P.S I must mail you a pic of my little one:)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Ross is kind and patient. Had many questions during the IUI process and she was always helpful. The staff is also very friendly. I experienced a lost pregnancy and the team was very supportive.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Ross is kind, caring, informative and very professional. She is thorough in her evaluations and recommended the best course of action in my situation. She doesn't pass judgement and I am very thankful to her and her team at Genesis

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
It's a pleasure to be able to help our patients and we really appreciate the kind review. Thank you!

Submitted March 21, 2017