Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross

Dr Ross is such an amazing doctor! Patient, caring and understanding!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. I really appreciate it.

Submitted May 10, 2019

There are not enough good things that my husband and I could say about Dr. Ross and the staff at Genesis. As you can imagine, even having to go to a fertility specialist could be upsetting and scary. When we first spoke to Dr. Ross, she made us feel comfortable and confident that things would work out for us. She was very thorough and explained to us all possible scenarios for our treatment. She is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Ross even personally called when test results came in and took her time with us to acknowledge any concerns that we had about treatment. We really liked her a lot and are so happy that she was the one to help us along this journey!! The staff at Genesis is amazing!! They have people who specialize in each area of treatment that you might go through. You can call and ask them questions at any time and they will gladly answer you. I never felt nervous or silly when I called to ask them questions. They were so helpful, polite, kind, and knowledgeable. Every single person that I came across at that facility was awesome!! We also dealt with Dr. Kulak and Dr. Fayouzi and they were great as well!! I am now 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and expecting a little girl in September!! My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Ross and Genesis Fertility. You will without a doubt have a great experience here. They are simply the best!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. At GENESIS we always strive to treat patients like they're part of our family. Best of luck to you with your pregnancy. We hope you'll send photos so we can meet your little one.

Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Ross and the team at Genesis serve as an example of quality patient care. It is evident that Dr. Ross is knowledgeable and skilled at her practice. She is also caring and genuine. During my year long journey, she took time to learn about me as a person. She explained things carefully, answered questions, and made herself available. Even in passing, Dr. Ross always seemed to remember details about me and my treatment. At times she personally called to explain test results and check on my emotional status. I always felt like I could trust her judgement, not just because she knows what she’s doing, but because she got to know me. My experience with the Genesis team was always favorable. From Cathy at the front, to the techs, nurses, and the lab staff, everyone treated me with respect and dignity. I was always treated with a friendly and compassionate attitude. I will always be grateful for the miracle they helped make possible. EC

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. At GENESIS we're always grateful that our patients allow us to be part of their family building journey and hope they always feel like part of our family.

Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Ross was great to work with and made us feel very comfortable. She was honest and thorough when explaining our options and helped us make decisions best for us. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
Thank you so much for you kind review and recommendation.

Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Ross is an amazing doctor, knowledgeable and listen to her patients.. She is very compassaniate and has excellent bed side manners... I highly recommend her to my friends and other people.. the offi e staff is very friendly, helpful and very respectful makes you feel very welcomed.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

Submitted January 28, 2019

I can not be more grateful for Dr. Ross and her team. They were super on top of everything and made me feel important. I will definitely highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
Thank you so much for your kind review . We're happy to have you as part of the GENESIS Family.

Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Ross is an absolutely outstanding doctor. She is attentive and incredibly knowledgeable with impeccable bedside manner. Any woman going through fertility issues would be lucky to have Dr. Ross as her doctor. I recommend her without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
We're lucky to have patients like you. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Submitted December 10, 2018

Genesis Fertility made my dream come true! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years now, but they never gave up on us. They ran so many tests and tried so many different protocols until we finally achieved our dream. Dr. Ross is super knowledgeable and managed to get me pregnant. She always takes her time with me. She was always able to answer my questions and explain the pros and cons of every protocol. I felt safe in her care. I never felt pressured to do something I wasn't comfortable with. Dr. Fayouzi was also super supportive and understanding, especially after there were times when I almost gave up on my dream of being a mom. The staff are very caring and are super efficient in their response time. Everytime I have gone to their offices, I have never had to wait for more than 20 minutes. If it had not been for Genesis, my husband and I would probably not be building our little family now. Thank you Genesis for all you did to help us become parents ♡♡

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's response
We're thrilled for you and proud to be part of your family building journey. Thank you for your kind review.

Submitted December 10, 2018

The first person who listens what you say. Gives you the choice, even if it is not that she recommends. There is no pressure on IVF. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Most amazing experience I could have had. Dr. Ross is compassionate, intelligent, and straight to the point . All the staff from Kathy to the nurses and everyone in between is so nice and accommodating. If there was 10+ stars that’s what this office deserves.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Katherine Melzer Ross obtained her undergraduate degree in Human Biology from Stanford University. She then served as a clinical cancer researcher for several years within the Department of Dermatology at NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Melzer Ross subsequently obtained her medical degree from the University of Buffalo, graduating summa cum laude and being inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha as a junior medical student. She completed her residency training in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Brown University/ Women & Infant’s Hospital of Rhode Island and was awarded numerous teaching awards during her time there. Her sub-specialty fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility was completed at NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Melzer-Ross is board-certified in both Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. She is an active member of the American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and the American Medical Association.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Mandarin

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Infertility