Ratings for Dr. Hisham M. Hamza

It is rare to find a good doctor like him; my son (now 20 month old) was suffering for more than a year and after running around to CentraState hospital, Jersey shore hospital, St peter and loosing trust for the previous pediatrician my son got better thanks to the team at the CHOP and Dr Hesham who is not only knowledgeable and professional but is a good man.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

We have been going to Dr Hamza since he opened his practice. We love him! He is one of the nicest guys around and our children love him. My son is now 20 and still wants to see Dr. Hamza when he is ill. He is attentive, knowledgeable, punctual-I can't praise him enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Only Dr I know that doesn't have an answering service, you get his cell phone, and knows who you are when you call. I wouldn't go to anyone else even if he wasn't on my insurance

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

After using dr v. Pathack for ever found out she was no more a dr than I am her staff is by far the worst ever so I found this dr by the grace of god he is a wonderful man and the girls there are awesome

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Love Him!. Found him during a crisis with my middle son years ago. No one would take the care and concern as he did. He was only doctor that wasnt afraid to help him with his pain..to use pain meds when you need them or what is the alternative, screaming in pain...how hard is that for a parent to watch. My son never had a problem with being addicted, we all werer very careful about it. And to help us find or treat him through the crisis. He is very caring and knowledgable. I'm sad all my kids are older than 19 and cant be seen by him any longer. Wish we could find a gp or internist like him. The best!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Doctor. My son is 8 years old and I would never use another Pediatrician if given the choice. He is the best Dr and we trust him 100%. I tell everyone who is pregnant and looking for a Pediatrician about Dr. Hamza. You know that he's a keeper when he can recognize and remember you and your son's name outside of the office!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Hamza is a wonderful pediatrician! He is so good with my daughter and you can tell he really cares. He has a wonderful disposition!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Hamza is second to none. He is a wonderful pediatrician who takes the time to explain everything to his patients and is extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Hamza is a wonderful physician who takes tremendous care of his patients and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I love this pediatrician. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time with them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009