Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Spingola

Amazing amount of incompetence in one place. The basic surgery was supposed to take one week to recover from. It took me six weeks, and I am still going to a physical therapist. Dr's reply was that something terrible had happened but he was not sure what. I was in terrible pain over the weekend after the surgery. They forgot to call in the pain medication into the local pharmacy as they said they would. The staff messed up on disability paper work. It took them over 10 days to file the papers, and they ended up faxing them to the wrong number. I had to borrow money from friends while I was sick. They were uncapable of getting my previous records from Dominican which is next door. I had go into their office and do it myself. Very, very bad. Have your surgery elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Spingola is an excellent,competent,caring professional who on 2/11/07 saved my life. Although (and luckily) he was assigned to me on an emergency basis, I have subsequently discovered that he is the surgeon of choice of many of the Watsonville Hospital RN's. Bottom line----DR. Spingola provides a wonderful mix of competence with a large dollop of caring.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Excellent Surgeon. Wonderful, caring person.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Lawrence J. Spingola's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

AARP