Ratings for Dr. Ashu Verma

She is horrible... I requested a new obgyn immediately. She made me feel as if she was judging and assumed I was lying about my situation

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Was the worst doctor experience. She was very rude and even rolled her eyes when I was explaining my situation.....I really don't feel comfortable seeing doctors from Scott and White after that experience. AWFUL!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Hands down the worst doctor Ive ever seen. So rude and disrespectful and would question me after answering her questions as if she didn't believe me. I had told her I have had a back surgery and she said " You really had back surgery? Your too young to have had that"..... By far the worst doctors experience, I should have walked out after hearing that comment or smack her. Will not ever return to her or a Scott & White ever again.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Verma is awesome! She really listens to the symptoms you are experiencing and tries to help to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Verma is the most impersonal and cold doctor i have ever seen she is very judgmental and rude in her questioning i don't understand how she is employed.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Ashu Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2005)

Assurant